Hide
6 Posts

Scuttle!» Forums » General

Subject: Full list of cards (including all expansions and promos to date) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaun S
msg tools
I recently got my copy of Scuttle in the post and I've played it every day so far! Having opened both expansion packs and the promo cards I'm now wishing to figure out what card came from which pack in case I want to separate them again (for example the rules for scuttle without expansions are simpler, and the games are often quicker, so it is better suited if you've got 15min with new players).

Through searching various kickstarter updates this is the list I've come up with:

Promo pack: (7 bonus cards)
Captain Bluebeard
Firestarter Kelly
JellyBeans
La Capitán
Catbeard the Pirate
Ninja
Vampirate
The Curse of Black Jack: (16 cards excluding the rule card)
Black Jack (Joker)
Ghost Pirate (Joker)
Suite of 14 Anchor cards (all with unique pictures and abilities)/
Rule card
Scurvy! (15 cards excluding the rule card and blank)
2x Vitamin Sea cards (Aces)
2x Ship's Doctor cards (Aces)
11x Disease Cards
Blank spare disease card
Rule Card
Scuttle! base game: (50 cards including two rules cards and a blank)
3x suites containing: Jack, Queen, King, Ace, and 1 through 10 (14 cards per a suit, all similar except for the aces which are unique to each suit)
5x jokers
Robot Pirate rules
Davy Jones rules
Blank spare card

Could anyone confirm this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hayward
msg tools
designer
mb
This is correct!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luiz Mendes
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PeterCHayward wrote:
This is correct!

A bit of nit-pick on my part, but it's usually useful to have a small marking on the cards that are part of an expansion so it's easier to separate later. Yesterday I was playing with all expansion and had to remember which were the original jokers and which were from the Kickstarter pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun S
msg tools
LGMHorus wrote:

[...] It's usually useful to have a small marking on the cards that are part of an expansion so it's easier to separate later.

All the Scurvy cards have a lovely green cell icon on them.

All the Curse of Black Jack cards have an Anchor on them except for Black Jack and the Ghost Pirate.

As for the promo pack cards, I put a very small black dot in the bottom right hand corner with a permanent marker.

If it weren't for the promo pack cards it would only be Black Jack and Ghost Pirate that were unclear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dutch Rapley

Indiana
msg tools
I don't think this is really an issue. All the promo cards are pirates that are kind of "out of this world." The only one that I think might cause confusion is La Capitan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hayward
msg tools
designer
mb
If we do a second edition, we'll definitely include a little icon of that type! For now though, the illness/anchor icons are the best way to separate them. (and the Jokers from Black Jack can be left in without changing the original game)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.