Subject: Different colors on card backs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriel N
Colombia
Medellín
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I know this has been discussed already, but I wanted to bring it up again.

The mission card backs on all expansions are different, and some of the role cards backs are different as well.

Base game mission cards are different from Chief fail and Reverse mission cards and all of them are different from the Roge success mission cards and the extra set of mission cards that come with The Plot Thickens. Also the Rogues and Extra characters from the Plot Thickens have different colors than the rest of the roles. This is absolutely an expample of bad production. Magic The Gathering card backs are all the exact same color and the have been printing cards for many many years. So, there is no excuse.

Is sleeving the solution? Ok, but sleeved cards don't fit in the insert that comes with the game. So if Indie Boards and Cards pretend that everyone sleeve their cards they should make better inserts because the ones that come with the game and expansions are crap.

I rate the game a 10 because I love it, but if you ask me about production quality of the components I rate it a 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.