Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Cimmerians! (Surely, we're all Cimmerians here...)

Anyway. COuple of questions after our first play through of the first suggested scenario.

We had a friggin' blast, btw.

1. Is there a figure limit per space? I feel like I have either read somewhere, either here or the rulebook, that there was...

2. I also seem to recall some statement regarding something along these lines - 'Melee attacks occur in your own space, and sometimes, in an adjacent space.
When might you be able to melee attack an adjacent space? If at all?

Thanks in advance for any help and my apologies if these have been previously addressed. There's a lot to sift through. I did my best scouring.

J
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kalidor wrote:
Hello Cimmerians! (Surely, we're all Cimmerians here...)

There might be a few Ophirians or Kushites hanging about...

Kalidor wrote:
Anyway. COuple of questions after our first play through of the first suggested scenario.

We had a friggin' blast, btw.

1. Is there a figure limit per space? I feel like I have either read somewhere, either here or the rulebook, that there was...

"Whatever will fit," but, as you recall:

Kalidor wrote:
2. I also seem to recall some statement regarding something along these lines - 'Melee attacks occur in your own space, and sometimes, in an adjacent space.
When might you be able to melee attack an adjacent space? If at all?

Heroes' Book, page 12, the very top paragraph, "Occupied Areas":

Quote:
A character cannot enter an area if the model's base could not fit entirely in that area. If this prevents a character form moving into an adjacent area, the character can choose enemied in that area to attack with Melee Attacks.

So they're treated as "in the same area" for that special case (and still treated as Range 1 for ranged attacks).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why you Stygian sunnuva....

No, seriously, thank you. Read the damned rules a few times... can't seem to keep that one digested. Sigh.
Thanks again!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kalidor wrote:
Read the damned rules a few times... can't seem to keep that one digested. Sigh.

No worries - when the new rulebook comes out, we'll all have to re-digest them . (And all of these current book/page references in the BGG forums will become obsolete... except for those poor souls who get the v1 book with the retail edition.) :/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Hoover
United States
Edwards AFB
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read that we have to request the new rule book. How do I do thst

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DHoov wrote:
I read that we have to request the new rule book. How do I do thst

They haven't told us yet. When they do, they will post an update on the Kickstarter page as they always do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Dawley
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
I wish I could play more games.
badge
Collecting games is not playing games.
mbmbmbmbmb
Need to up the fiber, it'll the keep the rules moving smoothly.

sgbeal wrote:
Kalidor wrote:
Read the damned rules a few times... can't seem to keep that one digested. Sigh.

No worries - when the new rulebook comes out, we'll all have to re-digest them . (And all of these current book/page references in the BGG forums will become obsolete... except for those poor souls who get the v1 book with the retail edition.) :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.