Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Rules

Subject: Quest 5 - How do you win? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Smith
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
How do you guys play scenario 5? Do "all" 6 players need to make it to the exit or do you interpret "all" to mean all players left alive?

In other words, can you win with less than 6 survivors escaping?

How do you guys plays this scenario?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We received official confirmation that 'all Survivors' does indeed mean all 6 of them in all missions that use the term. You should keep this in mind in your planning.

While it won't change Quest 5, I've also considered house ruling that for multi-part objectives that finish with an 'all Survivors' objective, that the 'all' in this case is just the ones that were alive when you completed the other objectives.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Smith
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Clipper wrote:
We received official confirmation that 'all Survivors' does indeed mean all 6 of them in all missions that use the term. You should keep this in mind in your planning.

While it won't change Quest 5, I've also considered house ruling that for multi-part objectives that finish with an 'all Survivors' objective, that the 'all' in this case is just the ones that were alive when you completed the other objectives.

Gotcha. All is "all".

Do you house rule this because you found the some quests tough to beat with all survivors alive? I assume so...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bghead8che wrote:
Do you house rule this because you found the some quests tough to beat with all survivors alive? I assume so...

Nah. It's just the way that I initially created a difference between 'all Survivors' and 'all starting Survivors'. So I was playing it that way before the official ruling. Since then, I usually go for 'all is all' anyway.

Note that you don't want to house rule away the 'all' part entirely, as then you best strategy to is to get one Survivor to the exit and then purposefully kill the rest of your Survivors. That's clearly not intended.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.