Subject: Lots Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristina Rodriguez
United States
Zion
Illinois
flag msg tools
1.If you gain wound from trade on your turn due you have to play or do you discard at end of your turn. 2. Also another question about ongoing for wound does it stay out permanently? 3.Also discarding card from wound effect doesn't kill hero does it. 4.Can you use power for both buying and attacking from same card. 5.Also how do you archenemy 3 deviant titan with 16 blood if you can't deal damage equal to your move

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilson St.James
Canada
Winona
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
I've had the game for two days so I'm not qualified to answer but I think I had the same question that you are asking in #1, namely, if you pick up a wound playing your turn and you've already got one wound in play, do you have to play that second wound immediately, or can it stay in your hand? Do I have you right on that one?
I think your answer to #4 is no.
Great game, eh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
1. You have to play it.
2. No. Wound cards in play tell you to discard them at the start of your turn.
3. A Wound does not cause you to discard a card. Please explain.
4. Yes. A +4 Power card would allow you to buy a 2 and defeat a 2-cost Titan.
5. You can't deal damage greater than your Move. So if you don't generate any Move during a turn, you can't deal it damage. If you generate 4 Move, you can deal it 4 damage.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristina Rodriguez
United States
Zion
Illinois
flag msg tools
that's going to be hard to do since arehenemy #4 deviant titan requires 11 for finishing blow so I would need 11+ move and 11+ power by drawing only 5 cards plus dealing with attack on titan plus ambushes seems impossible

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Carter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
The important thing to remember is that the killing blow is not damage, it's just spending Power. So you can't use things like the Flintlock Rifle, but you don't have to pay 11 Move for that Archenemy Titan either.

Rulebook wrote:
While an Archenemy Titan has damage equal to its Hit Points, a Hero can rise to the challenge and attempt to defeat it by using Power (not damage) to pay the cost of the Titan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristina Rodriguez
United States
Zion
Illinois
flag msg tools
7. Do I get to keep leftovers after defeating archenemy titan if it only need 10 but I used 13?

8.Do titans still do ambush if there is no one at that space?

9.No one is on board for 1st draw after set up and titan shows up does it still ambush?

10. Set up discard titans and 1 per each area than we draw cards equal to number of players for 1st round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilson St.James
Canada
Winona
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
OnePiecePirate wrote:
7. Do I get to keep leftovers after defeating archenemy titan if it only need 10 but I used 13?

8.Do titans still do ambush if there is no one at that space? No one is on board for 1st draw after set up and titan shows up does it still ambush?

My guess is
7. No.
8. Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
OnePiecePirate wrote:

8.Do titans still do ambush if there is no one at that space?

9.No one is on board for 1st draw after set up and titan shows up does it still ambush?

10. Set up discard titans and 1 per each area than we draw cards equal to number of players for 1st round?

7. No
8. Yes
9. Yes
10. Yes. During Setup, place one card per District. Remove any Titans placed this way from the game. Now start Round 1 by adding cards equal to number of players to the Districts, and Titans now remain. Then choose first player for the round.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.