Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What time will this campaign kick off? I know there's no EBs, but I still enjoy the thrill of being there right from the get-go and being a single digit backer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
What time will this campaign kick off? I know there's no EBs, but I still enjoy the thrill of being there right from the get-go and being a single digit backer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Soares
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will definitely be one of the first too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
For some reason I thought this was going live on the 16th... so this thread comes as a fab surprise :-) Lisboa looks amazing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederick Soued
United States
Fountain Hills
Arizona
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:

The current plan is to launch the Lisboa Kickstarter at 9AM MST in the US on Tuesday, November 15. Thanks for your interest! Rick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wilky
Germany
Hilden
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So that will be 1700 here in Germany? I will be on KS at the 1$ level so that I can take part in the comments, I will be backing through the German site Spielschmeide!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Goncalves
Portugal
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or, because we're speaking of Lisboa, at 16:00 p.m. Lisbon time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Alexander
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
beef
badge
sack
mbmbmbmbmb
One day people will start using UTC on international forums, one day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
beefsack wrote:
One day people will start using UTC on international forums, one day.

1500 UTC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CARL SKUTSCH
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Check out Clockwork Wars. It's a pretty darn good dudes on a hex map Euro'ish steampunk game. Quick and fun.
mbmbmbmbmb
I plan to resist this Kickstarter bandwagon because I am not a sheeple who just buys into a designer like a frenzied little lemming.

I believe this plan of mine will last for approximately 3 to 8 hours before I break down and buy the darn thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
skutsch wrote:
I plan to resist this Kickstarter bandwagon because I am not a sheeple who just buys into a designer like a frenzied little lemming.

I believe this plan of mine will last for approximately 3 to 8 hours before I break down and buy the darn thing.

3-8 hours? That's true willpower :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Ruppelt
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skutsch wrote:

Damn!!! What willpower. Me, I'm pressing the pledge button at zero hour!!!

Edit: Vital Lacerda is Portuguese for take my money
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MrMzchf wrote:
Edit: Vital Lacerda is Spanish for take my money

Portuguese, not Spanish
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wilky
Germany
Hilden
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GusG4Real wrote:

I never realized that Portugal is in the same time zone as Ireland until we went on honeymoon there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jelle Daems
Belgium
Laakdal
Vlaamse Gewest
flag msg tools
mb
I hope they have included a possibility for pickup in Essen Spiel 2017, because the develivery costs are always quite high for those large heavy games... and they are the ones that make me doubt between being a backer or not being a backer and just buy it at Spiel Essen 2017 (with the disadvantage of missing the kickstarter stretch goals, but it'll be cheaper without delivery costs)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Goncalves
Portugal
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wi1ky wrote:
GusG4Real wrote:

I never realized that Portugal is in the same time zone as Ireland until we went on honeymoon there

Its GMT, just like the UK and Ireland.

Portugal is independent since 1143. And portuguese is really different from castellano (spanish language). We have one of the oldest fixed borders in the World. So we have a very strong identity. Please dont call us spanish
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GusG4Real wrote:

Its GMT, just like the UK and Ireland.

Portugal is independent since 1143. And portuguese is really different from castellano (spanish language). We have one of the oldest fixed borders in the World. So we have a very strong identity. Please dont call us spanish

Just for the sake of providing with more details and not trying to make any attitude for such a topic since my imperalist ego is nearly close to 0...

Even though Portugal it's an independent state since 1143, it was ruled by Spanish kings for decades in the XVII century. Something that was put to an end with the so called Portuguese Restoration War. That may be one of the reasons people sometimes get confused about what nations are in The Iberian Peninsula.

The above is only to note that Spain and Portugal have a lot of common history and they share a great and magnificent heritage. Something we should be proud of.

Back to the topic, I can't wait to see this KS running, kicking and alive to see what can offer us.

Obrigado!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Ruppelt
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So for those of us who are time zone challenged, what time does the KS go live eastern standard timeblush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All,

The funny thing is I just found out about this designer (a friend told me he makes great games) so I got the deluxe version of Vinhos and also the gallerist.

I have yet to read the rules (or play obviously) but the games are such a joy to look at, I am going to back this one as well!!

Currently my wife and I are enamored with A feast for Odin.

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Crowther
United States
Manhattan
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MrMzchf wrote:
So for those of us who are time zone challenged, what time does the KS go live eastern standard timeblush

At 11:00 AM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Ruppelt
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
worthdot wrote:
MrMzchf wrote:

At 11:00 AM.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Amos
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be busy at 11. So, there's nothing limited in this kickstarter that I have to be there exactly at 11:00? I saw the post about EB, but no limited reserve editions or anything? Can anyone confirm?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasper Lauest
Denmark
Helsinge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IntvGene wrote:
I will be busy at 11. So, there's nothing limited in this kickstarter that I have to be there exactly at 11:00? I saw the post about EB, but no limited reserve editions or anything? Can anyone confirm?

I don't believe there was anything for Gallerist or Vinhos, so probably not for this one either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Amos
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I see Early Birds on Giochistarter. A whole 40 of them.
https://www.giochistarter.it/scheda.php?item=1000182&crowd=1...

I hope that there aren't any EBs on Kickstarter at that number. I really like it when the publishers put out the 24 hour EBs. Those are the best ones to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Bowker
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, the KS campaign has started a few minutes early.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.