Subject: Colony Emnity rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Bower
United States
Springfied
Illinois
flag msg tools
So am I right in assuming that colonies are an extension of a player's board as far as emnity? I know the rule says to use the Governor's emnity during a raid so I assume so.

So at the end of a game, permanent emnity from a colony attack would be placed as stickers in the 6 boxes of the Governor's home province?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Pelkofer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
JuggaloNinja wrote:
So am I right in assuming that colonies are an extension of a player's board as far as emnity? I know the rule says to use the Governor's emnity during a raid so I assume so.

So at the end of a game, permanent emnity from a colony attack would be placed as stickers in the 6 boxes of the Governor's home province?

Yes, this correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Borenson
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
I assume everybody need 7 enmity tokens to be allowed to try to takeover a active colony (6 for the raid and 1 to mark the colony active.
Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(Box 4 spoiler (I think))
Spoiler (click to reveal)
I think that marking the colony active is optional, so six is enough (but the colony will be inactive for the rest of the game, unless you get a token back and pay to activate it during a later winter).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.