4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » England

Subject: Anyone board gaming on the Isle of Wight? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Samuel Stancill
msg tools
Hey,

I moved off the Isle of Wight about 6 years ago, and it's in that time I fell in love with various tabletop games. I'm heading back there for a week starting this Thursday and would love to find some others there that would be interested in a game or two during my visit. Are there any clubs/regular meet-ups, or any folks at all on our dear island with an interest in the hobby?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Wasn't that place there SUNK from "Moody Blues" Fans ages ago? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris McChrisface
United Kingdom
Cropwell Bishop
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Try cheep thrills, a comic and game shop in Scarrots lane in Newport, they have a regular games night.

You'll also find a couple of fairly active groups on facebook too

https://www.facebook.com/groups/20871798962/?fref=ts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Stancill
msg tools
Cheers, Chris! I was beginning to give up hope. I searched online in every way I know how and couldn't get whiff of anything. I had come across Cheap Thrills and intended to pop in and shake them for more information, but because I'm not on Facebook I hadn't considered searching there. Really helpful link. Hopefully I can head down next week and get my fix.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.