Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joao Rodrigues
Brazil
Guarulhos
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. I'm getting ready to play my first game of The Others tomorrow (I finally got my KS delivered here in Brazil) and I wanted to make sure if I understood something in the rules, but I didn't find this asked here. It may be because it is an obvious answer, but anyway, here it goes:

------------------------

Let's say I'm making a ranged attack against 2 enemies in a single space, and I don't kill any of them. Does both of them moves up to me and destroy me with their combined rolls, or only one of them?
The way the rules are written I understand that both of the enemies would move and chew me up, but I find that really pushing against heroes to take a ranged attack if that is the case.

So, am I right? After a ranged attack against multiple enemies, if none of them dies, they will all move and attack the active hero, if possible?

BONUS QUESTION:
Just thought about that now: this movement is free, right? So let's say, hero range attacks a monter, this monster survive and then moves and attacks the hero. After that, Sin's player can still spend his reaction token, bring another monster to that space and attack the same hero again. Right?

Thank you very much in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flávio O
msg tools
I think the rules are pretty clear on that. Print from page 36.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao Rodrigues
Brazil
Guarulhos
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I think so also... thanks. It's just that since English is not my native language, and the example given in the rulebook shows only one monster survived I got a little confused. But I guess you are right, it is quite clear... I think I just thought it would be really terrible for the hero and it sounded as a certain death, so I wanted to make sure.

Anyway, thank you very much for your time answering this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flávio O
msg tools
There are many other ways for the heroes to get fucked! Don't worry!

Bom jogo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.