Hide
10 Posts

Project: ELITE» Forums » Rules

Subject: regeneration rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rodolfo Montenegro
msg tools
the event "regeneration" refers the aliens gain (extra) life or gain (recover) life?

ie:
time walker (3 life) gain 1 extra life so now has (4 life)
or
time walker wounded (1 life) recover 1 life (2 life) but no effect if full health

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb O
msg tools
I'm fairly sure it's just to the alien's max health, so they can't go over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Fields of Green. Now on Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
NINJA_ARG wrote:
the event "regeneration" refers the aliens gain (extra) life or gain (recover) life?

ie:
or
time walker wounded (1 life) recover 1 life (2 life) but no effect if full health

Aliens can heal wounds but may also exceed their maximum life because of this Event.

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seba J
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3pod wrote:

Aliens can (...) exceed their maximum life

Boo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodolfo Montenegro
msg tools
3pod wrote:
NINJA_ARG wrote:

ie:
or

Aliens can heal wounds but may also exceed their maximum life because of this Event.

Thank you.

ouch!!
thanks for answer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matej Gába
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hm, than what to do with special aliens that have only 1 life? (Creepings, Slugs, Myriads) Do they get more life as well? If yes, how to track it?
Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodolfo Montenegro
msg tools
Mycoman wrote:
Hm, than what to do with special aliens that have only 1 life? (Creepings, Slugs, Myriads) Do they get more life as well? If yes, how to track it?
Thank you!

i wanto to know too...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mycoman wrote:
Thank you!

Apologies for the late reply and for not including this in the rulebook.

Whenever a Special Alien consisting of more than 1 miniatures gets more life, count all miniatures of that Alien and place an equal amount of life token on that Alien's card. Each time any of those miniatures gets successfully hit, remove on of those tokens from the Alien card (as is it done with Bosses). As soon as the last life token is removed from the Alien card, all miniatures are once again considered to have 1 life and as soon as any one gets hit, it can be removed from the Game Board as normal.

Example:
During the previous Round's spawning phase, 6 Slugs have been spawned. During the previous Round's Action Phase, 2 of them were killed. There are 4 Slugs remaining on the Game Board.
At the start of the next Round, the Regeneration Event is revealed which gives 1 extra life to each Special Alien. Since there are 4 Slugs remaining on the Game Board, players must now place 4 life tokens on the Slug Alien card. Regardless of which Slug gets shot from now on, player remove 1 life from the Slug Alien card until there are no life tokens remaining. As soon as this is done, all Slug are once more considered as having 1 life.

Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank La Terra
Australia
flag msg tools
Honestly I think this ruling is a mistake. Much easier / cleaner to simply say max HP is max HP and regen just heals damage, which is how I plan to continue to play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Skeletor wrote:
Honestly I think this ruling is a mistake. Much easier / cleaner to simply say max HP is max HP and regen just heals damage, which is how I plan to continue to play it.

To my understanding, you have a problem with the term "regeneration" being used not only to help an Alien recover, but also to gain additional life right? Apologies for that.

You can of course continue to play it as you wish meeple

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.