France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game retail box contains :

4 Gods
4 Monsters
5 Heroes
6 Troops

Which is already pretty cool towards varying games / drafts / scenarios.

Now up to this day, we got, as SG, ie without adding extra money on top of the initial pledge :

- 7 Gods / TITANS
(Apollo, Hermes, ATLAS, Artemis, Pan, Hecate, Helios)

- 9 Monsters (add +2 for the 3 greae on one base)
(Arachne, Nemeian Lion, Dragon of Thebes, Lycaon, Campe, Orion, Greae, Gorgon, Echidna)

- 13 Heroes
(Jason, Medea, Eurythion, Echo, Cecrops, Marsyas, Icarus, Hector, Bellerophon (riding Pegasus), Orpheus, Eurytus, Aegisthus, Circe)

- 10 Troops
(Hellhounds, Infernal artillerymen, Toxotai, Giant spiders, Argonauts, Spartoi, Satyrs, Hounds of Artemis, Myrmidons; Circe's Wolves)

- Others : Villagers tokens + Scenario, Recruitment Pack (90+ cards), 2 Scenarios, Divinity Cards pack (currently : 13), Conan's skeleton tiles, 5 columns, 5 broken columns, 1 washcloth - i mean dice bag ()

Next SG to be unlocked: 1 Hero : Sysyphus

... all of which represent TWO extra boxes worth of content!

Of course, there are SEVERAL days left in the campaign, so we're far from being done...

Considering the size & quality of the minis (oh, and there's an awesome game being delivered, too ), i really feel hyped for this KS!

I'll try to keep this topic updated though don't expect me to post at the exact second something else is added
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Buy one, get one free - with extra toppings! (well, not LITERALLY, i know some people are nipicking, soooo)
Great value here. Definitely backing at some point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Re: Buy one, get one free - with extra toppings! (well, not LITERALLY, i know some people are nipicking, soooo)
They had a 2 box delivery last time [for Conan]: core & SG [plus expansions at a later date], perhaps it will be the same again? As to the point re: value, have to concur. I'm going to end up spending a fair bit more than the core price - but I'm buying a la carte, not all-in - [thank God for PMs and a good job on both counts].
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
portcullis_sk wrote:
They had a 2 box delivery last time [for Conan]: core & SG [plus expansions at a later date], perhaps it will be the same again?

They already mentioned, that there will be an extra box for the stretch goals, so that part will be the same or similar.

They also said, the goal is to have everything sent out in one wave only.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea what the approx. shipping charges to backers were for the two big Conan boxes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ironregime wrote:
Any idea what the approx. shipping charges to backers were for the two big Conan boxes?

The King Pledge to the US was about 25 bucks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Updated & i added a "next SG to be unlocked" section to make it easier for stuff yet to be acquired by backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Updated & still thinking on the best way to underline non minis content ^^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Updated & added color codes + non mini unlocked stuff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Updated & third box reached

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.