7,594 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
47.9% of Goal | left

Support:

Mario Mario
Poland
flag msg tools
Hi,
Is there anyone who could explaim to me how can I complete Objective 2 in Los Angeles localization play' humans in solo gameplay?
Whats are "clues" what are find clues and lost clues?
There are mentioned in events in that objective too.

Thx in advantage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
MarioWagant2 wrote:
Hi,
Is there anyone who could explaim to me how can I complete Objective 2 in Los Angeles localization play' humans in solo gameplay?
Whats are "clues" what are find clues and lost clues?
There are mentioned in events in that objective too.

Thx in advantage.

If I remember correctly everything is written on the 4 cards (1 objective + 3 clues). There are "clue" cards that you need to reveal and there are 2 possibilities :
a) you have revealed the card in the wilds --> you have found the clue
b) you have revealed the card in the combat zone --> you have lost the clue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Mann
South Korea
Seoul
Seoul Teukbyeol-si
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whenever you reveal a clue, it will go in one of two piles: Lost or Found.

If a clue is revealed in the wilds, put it in a Found Pile.

If it's revealed in the Combat Zone, you place it in the Lost Pile.

Revealing an Event card during this objective can also move a Clue in the Found Pile to the Lost Pile. If you don't (or can't) move the Clue from Found to Lost, you take two strikes.

When three Clues have been revealed, you finish the objective, even if they are all in the Lost Pile. You immediately draw a bonus card for each Clue still in the Found Pile at this time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Mario
Poland
flag msg tools
daishi_no_zaagu wrote:
Whenever you reveal a clue, it will go in one of two piles: Lost or Found.

If a clue is revealed in the wilds, put it in a Found Pile.

Found Pile means a pile from this cards placed in Operations after they were found in Wilds?
daishi_no_zaagu wrote:

If it's revealed in the Combat Zone, you place it in the Lost Pile.

Lost Pile means a pile from this cards placed in Operations whe they are reveal in combat zone ?

daishi_no_zaagu wrote:

Revealing an Event card during this objective can also move a Clue in the Found Pile to the Lost Pile. If you don't (or can't) move the Clue from Found to Lost, you take two strikes.[/q
If I haven/t found Clue yet or I just found it in Combat zone right?

[q="daishi_no_zaagu"]
When three Clues have been revealed, you finish the objective, even if they are all in the Lost Pile. You immediately draw a bonus card for each Clue still in the Found Pile at this time.

Draw from my Deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.