Hide
4 Posts

The Others» Forums » Rules

Subject: Sin Movement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benedikt Schepp
msg tools
Did I get it right, that I can move only one monster per reactivation (without sin cards)?

We played our first game yesterday (and yes I have a lot to learn as sin player), but it felt, that the sin is very, very passiv. Heroes could easily walk through my monsters (one wound is nothing since it can be healed without big efforts) and it was nearly impossible to attack a hero with more than one monster (exception was one "beaming" acolyte/round who supported another monster).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
msg tools
mbmbmb
Correct, only one Monster may move up to 2 spaces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emivaldo Sousa
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Imbohl wrote:
Did I get it right, that I can move only one monster per reactivation (without sin cards)?

We played our first game yesterday (and yes I have a lot to learn as sin player), but it felt, that the sin is very, very passiv. Heroes could easily walk through my monsters (one wound is nothing since it can be healed without big efforts) and it was nearly impossible to attack a hero with more than one monster (exception was one "beaming" acolyte/round who supported another monster).

You do not need to engage the heroes, you need to protect the objectives. The heroes will come on their own will to your pile of monsters devil;
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao Rodrigues
Brazil
Guarulhos
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zinho73 wrote:

You do not need to engage the heroes, you need to protect the objectives. The heroes will come on their own will to your pile of monsters devil;

Exactly what he said. And don't forget you can, once per round, spawn one of your dead acolytes to join a non ranged fight, not only addind 2 dice to your cause but also causing some effect as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.