Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Brocker
United States
Gilbert
AZ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After reading the rules, I do not remember seeing negotiation mentioned at all. Are players allowed to negotiate before stating a price for a certificate? Can I ask the president of the company what he will accept before stating a price or is it on the buyer to state the price without any negotiation?

I understand that any negotiation would not be binding in any way, so the president could say whatever they wanted and act however they wanted. Just curious if anyone has experimented with that aspect of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludwig Seitz
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The rules don't mention negotiation, so it depends on the style of your group.

Some groups will consider anything negotiable unless explicitly forbidden by the rules (in my experience that applies mostly to French groups ), while others will forbid anything that is not explicitly allowed by the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you group likes to do it I think you will start doing it naturally

We usually don't negotiate and didn't do it in this game either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Boisselle
Canada
Boucherville
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Within the realm of color, the shadows often assume responsibility for the awkward shine of yellow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Without negotiating, we tend to give "useful" advice to fellow investors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.