GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 65.66

4,622 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
29.1% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

Nathan White
United States
flag msg tools
Working on an interesting worker placement game about teleporting through dimensions and pulling workers from your opponent's dimension. We've played through a few times, and it seems quite enjoyable. I was hoping that someone would want to maybe try out our print and play. I haven't had anyone play off of just the instructions yet, and some feedback would be greatly appreciated. All artwork is not even close to final, just some playing around with things.

Try it out, and I'd definitely appreciate all the feedback we can get!

Print 'n Play files:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_BAaBycmGCrbDVmbHhJ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan White
United States
flag msg tools

Been playing a lot more of this game. Tons of fun. We just need some others to play it with the instructions and give us some editing feedback. We will be redoing the art, to make it better and then hopefully trying to get a production copy together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kSwingrÜber
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Ok, I just read the rules through once, and quickly (didn't notice any glaring grammar or spelling errors!)

But, it seem you can only ever have 1 meeple on a card? So the same would go for the other guy... then how can you pull multiple meeples, as in: "all meeple(s) on your opponent’s card"? What did I miss?

Also, the font on the cards seems extremely small (though I didn't actually print them out to look, some of the words can't read on the screen).

cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan White
United States
flag msg tools
Yes, I had a feeling this would be confusing.

The only way you can have multiple meeples, is when you pull a meeple over. You can not place a meeple in an already occupied space or teleport (on your side) to an already occupied space. So when you pull over a meeple and then have 2 on that portal, you need to try and spread them out on your next turn and teleport them to other portals on your side. This is because you cannot then pull other meeples (you can only pull when you have 1 meeple on a portal) like that. So a good plan for your opponent, is to get 1 meeple onto the portal where you just pulled from and pull both of them back (if they are unable to move them off and spread them out). This makes it a little more intense! Once you pull and have multiple, you NEED to spread them out quick before your opponent can get a guy on and pull BOTH back (which would give him/her 3 on a portal. So they would then want to try and move off 2 of them so they could pull from there again).

And yes, the cards we are getting printed are full tarrot size cards... The font is not big enough when printing the print n play (I actually did test that out). I need to spend some more time fitting them/ sizing them more on the print n play. Thanks for the feedback!

I can try to make a video making this mechanic a little more clear? Do you know of a way I might be able to clear that up a little in the instructions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan White
United States
flag msg tools
Alright, I have fixed up the instructions more to be a little more concise. I also modified the print n play files to be easier to read when you print them! Let me know if anyone has questions when playing through!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan White
United States
flag msg tools

First prototype printed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.