Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Nelson
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I noticed in this thread ( http://boardgamegeek.com/article/24212693#24212693 ) that a person is claiming that MvM is being sold at GamePlanet in Mexico for less than the cost of the game through the Merch store. From everything that I've read, it is only available through the Merch store and you guys weren't offering to sell them to stores.

To compound the confusion, a person in the Hot Deals thread claims that it is posted on the official Latin America LoL facebook page that the game is available through that store. I looked and could not find anything.

I'm sure many store owners would love to be able to sell this game, so I guess I am just wanting some clarification on this. Last thing I want people to do is to buy a possibly fraudulent copy of this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario T
msg tools
https://www.facebook.com/LeagueofLegendsLatino/posts/1262273...

Looking at the store, it's offered for around $1,600 MXN (~$75 USD depending on rates) but if you order online it's around $1,500 MXN though they don't have online stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Nelson
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Page not found on that link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario T
msg tools
Are you liking the page? I see the post privacy settings set to custom, just tried opening it without being logged and it indeed, doesn't show.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arturo Velasquez
Mexico
Estado de Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeap!!

I have mine there yesterday!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Tiras
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
I'll follow up on this tomorrow to make sure I have the most up to date information, but to the best of my knowledge, the only place we're selling Mechs vs. Minions is at our merch store here: https://na.merch.riotgames.com/en/other/board-games.html

That said, I'll check in tomorrow and see if I can find anything else out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shago MD
Mexico
flag msg tools
new user
Yes! Can confirm. Saw post on facebook on Monday, ordered and bought it on Saturday. Based on the exchange rate is almost the same price as in the NA merch store. Take into account that Gameplanet is the official distributor of the Riot Merch Store in Mexico; they have been selling the statues, hats, plushies, and other products for some time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Tiras
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
Heya!

I checked with my folks and wanted to follow up! These are indeed legitimate copies of MvM, so sorry for casting any doubt on that! We wanted to ensure that some of our LATAM players would be able to get the game, and is one of our efforts to solve player pain with distribution (and we know that's a longer process!)

Think of it as a way for us to test out some distribution mechanisms to try to alleviate player pain and frustration. I'm not going to commit us to doing more stuff like this, but we're always looking for ways we can do stuff better!

-RiotFpMcgee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexis Zamrbano
Chile
flag msg tools
In Chile, Zmart is the official distributor of Riot Games Merch. They have a pre order of $18, coming 11/30.

The total price it's about 82 dollars.

http://www.zmart.cl/scripts/prodView.asp?idProduct=61026

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.