Subject: Personal Secret Santa history rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christoph M.
Germany
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any way to see who were your Secret Santa targets in the past years? Feeling like in ~10 years SS, I only got 2 participants from the US (how propable is that?).

So I'ld like a review past targets (only your own targets, of course). Would be great to check how they rate the games I sent them years later :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, I thought I could do it searching past geekmails for "secret santa", but I see that the target announcement emails just give a link to a webpage. Hmm. So I don't know of an easy simple way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanja Suoninen
Finland
Suomusjärvi
Varsinais-Suomi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't help you, but since I remember all my past targets I checked for the fun of it. In case you are interested in general, here goes.

Target 2015. I got him two games from his wishlist and one surprise game (he was fine with this). He has played two of them and rated them 8 and 9. Other game's comment even includes a thank you to me, Santa. Surprise game was my favorite game Firefly, so it could be a bit hard to get on the table (or fit on a table). I'm sure he'll get to it eventually.

Target 2014. He had specific needs and didn't want to communicate about them, so he got one game. No rating yet, but he doesn't seem very active in rating games.

Target 2013. I sent her four games. She still has her thanks to me in her profile it seems. No ratings for my gifts, but she doesn't seem active. I'm sure she has enjoyed her games with her family.

Target 2012. He got one expensive game. He hasn't played it yet. He logs all plays and has rated over 1000 games, so I know he hasn't played it.

This made me worried how my past Santas would feel. I have math traded a few games I've got. But I feel they gave me a gift that keeps on giving! I hope they see it that way too. I have been delighted about all games I've got. Sometimes something just doesn't get played and I feel it makes more sense to recycle it. And be delighted all over again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.