• [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Thornsen
United States
Nottingham
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The appendix that comes with the game is actually incredibly useful and covers almost every question I had.

I am working on putting together a basic building overview sheet that can be printed out as a player aid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Page eight of the appendix contains all of the buildings (including cost, effect and Era). That's all the players really need, and I've played two games without even realising it was there!

The one thing we've found ourselves looking at again and again and again are the colony embassy overviews. Something that reminds the players of the powers that are available to them, rather than the one-off bonuses granted when building the embassy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oskar Arnason
Iceland
Reykjavík
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Faranim wrote:
The appendix that comes with the game is actually incredibly useful and covers almost every question I had.

I am working on putting together a basic building overview sheet that can be printed out as a player aid.

Did anyone else get two copies of the Appendix?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.