Popular Tags: [View All]
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't seem to find this anywhere in Canada, except eBay, for twice the retail cost.
Is this still in print? Or has been shuffled to the limbo of OOP due to the publisher/distirbution switching?

It looks like my kids would adore this. But, I'm curious to know if I should just spring for 2X the cost, or wait for a restock?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pinter
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your best bet may be to import it from Germany and print rules in your language of choice. That is what I did anyways as it isn't really worth $70 or more. Right now on the US ebay site there is a German copy for $45 + $10 shipping, but you can probably do better than that since it is 30 Euro on Amazon.de
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben James
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree. My kids enjoyed it, but not $70 worth of enjoyment. We sprung for a non-English version and printed out English rules as well and I'd recommend that route, used if possible. Great toy factor, but less game factor than I anticipated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.