tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No.
Trump is backing off prosecuting Hillary.
Meh, business as usual, more of the same. Hillary would have been the same way. All talk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Dignam
United States
Lithia
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gee IDK the guy isn't even SWORN IN YET...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
On track to be a four year 'nothingburger' that culminates in a Democrat sweep in 2020, just in time for redistricting gerrymandering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
rcbevco wrote:
On track to be a four year 'nothingburger' that culminates in a Democrat sweep in 2020, just in time for redistricting gerrymandering.

Heh...keep telling yourself that.

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

Ferret

We'll see indeed. He's set up a lot of people for a major case of buyers remorse. If he sticks to the populous portions of his campaign and doesn't cave into the social conservatives... he could get re-elected in a landslide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Always been my opinion. He might get a wall built (that will somehow profit him), he might get ACA repealed (honestly that will probably happen on automatic the minute the Reps take House and Senate), BUT the whole Hillary thing is just going to fade away.

I'm sure there are a lot of people who genuinely hate Hillary, but all those politicians? No, they don't give a fuck, they just wanted her politically smeared. And now that she's done, they're done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
BoB3K wrote:
Always been my opinion. He might get a wall built (that will somehow profit him), he might get ACA repealed (honestly that will probably happen on automatic the minute the Reps take House and Senate), BUT the whole Hillary thing is just going to fade away.

I'm sure there are a lot of people who genuinely hate Hillary, but all those politicians? No, they don't give a fuck, they just wanted her politically smeared. And now that she's done, they're done.

Kinda like the big "anti-gay" wave of 2010. They've shot their mad as hell wad now they have to put up. I'm thinking there'll be an anti-troll wave in 2018.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
rcbevco wrote:
Ferretman wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

Ferret

We'll see indeed. He's set up a lot of people for a major case of buyers remorse. If he sticks to the populous portions of his campaign and doesn't cave into the social conservatives... he could get re-elected in a landslide.

Me might, he not. Given he has not even had a WEEK since he's won yet I thought perhaps one might given him a bit of slack here.

It is possible he will one of the greats....or possible he will one of the not great ones. As is it will likely be somewhere in the middle.

I've seen not any "buyers remorse", but we'll will see.

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh my God They Banned Kenny
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:

Perhaps he'll work towards changes in congress in the midterms, because the Republicans aren't supporting his program! surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
No.
Meh, business as usual, more of the same. Hillary would have been the same way. All talk.

Totally fine with him backing off. In fact, he doesn't even need to appoint a special prosecutor, just let the FBI

DO THEIR JOB!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
No.

Totally fine with him backing off. In fact, he doesn't even need to appoint a special prosecutor, just let the FBI

DO THEIR JOB!

But they arent doing their job.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Sarxis wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
No.

DO THEIR JOB!

But they arent doing their job.

Seems like some of them are really trying to. I still hope the new AG will give the case a Grand Jury.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alleman
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
No.

Now you're getting it. Keep in mind he lied a lot more than Killary during the campaign. So get used to the fact that we still have a con artist running the show.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
In fairness, he never said it would be awesome, he said it would be "so beautiful".

Try not to put words in his mouth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"oh Wall, oh sweet, oh lovely Wall, you stand ...

Oh wicked wall, through which I don’t see any happiness! Damn your stones for disappointing me like this!"

He's now backed off to a fence which no doubt in his defense will cause his supporters offense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan
badge
If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I'll bet they'd live a lot differently.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
rcbevco wrote:
Ferretman wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

Ferret

Me might, he not. Given he has not even had a WEEK since he's won yet I thought perhaps one might given him a bit of slack here.

It is possible he will one of the greats....or possible he will one of the not great ones. As is it will likely be somewhere in the middle.

I've seen not any "buyers remorse", but we'll will see.

Ferret

I'm mostly of the "wait and see" mindset, too, but the way the cabinet is stacking up it looks like he's just going to be another republican president. As to whether or not that's a good thing is for others to debate, but I really don't think it's the populist mandate under which he was elected.

edit: I shouldn't say cabinet. His "transition team". Idk...we'll see. I honestly hope that he's the best President in my lifetime. You won't hear me complaining if things are moving in the right direction (or mostly so)...I don't care which party does it as long as someone does. The problem Trump is going to face is that he doesn't seem to have any obstacles at the moment. He's got a republican house and senate...at this point if things don't get better, it's on him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.