Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Brogdon
United States
Moscow
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So I've been keeping up with the forums, and while I know that Canadians still haven't seen hide nor hair of theirs yet, it seems like the posts announcing arrivals in the States have pretty much died off. Even a friend who lives close enough to me to share a mailman got his on Friday (not sure how being Veterans Day). Mail's already come today and mine still hasn't arrived and I'm starting to get worried. If anyone else in the US who hasn't gotten their game yet could post it would really help to let me know I'm not alone here.

Also Nift/Ideaspatcher sucks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have it in Colorado Springs. It arrived in Denver on the 8th, the last 50 miles must be kickin' their ass. The delivery window is 10-18 November though, so I'm not worried yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Kiefer
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
It's all about the theme!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still missing one copy of the conversion kit in Fremont CA.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Voge III
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
mageith wrote:

Missing it has not come in yet, or missing you got part of your stuff, but not the conversion kit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Sell
United States
Stevens Point
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will try to stay positive, but I don't think using NIFT was a great decision.
While I'm guessing everyone else was getting notifications I had to contact NIFT asking when I could expect a tracking number. On 11-6 I made contact to ask about a tracking number, on 11-9 I got the reply they would look into it. On 11-12 I asked for an update. 11-15 I get notified that my package was lost during pick-up, and a new order was processed, and a new tracking number should be sent soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
oddtime wrote:

laugh

That's like saying "I don't think you should have used the Titanic for your trip across the Atlantic". Very true. We feel the same way. But keep in mind that the Titanic was the safest option at the time the travelers made their decision. And NIFT (Ideaspatcher) was the gold standard for Kickstarter fulfillment when we partnered with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Kiefer
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NorthStarGamesBruce wrote:
mageith wrote:

Missing it has not come in yet, or missing you got part of your stuff, but not the conversion kit.

I ordered two conversion kits but have only received one. I never got tracking info on the first. It just arrived one day about a week ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
mageith wrote:
NorthStarGamesBruce wrote:
mageith wrote:

I ordered two conversion kits but have only received one. I never got tracking info on the first. It just arrived one day about a week ago.

Can you email customer service through the "Contact Us" tab on our website? Apinya will sort everything out as quickly as possible. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Kiefer
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Kiefer
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found contact us and it said to use the email form below but threr isn't any. It did give a phone number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
So many people think that being bigger makes you a better person.
badge
I'm (probably) bigger than you, but that doesn't make me any better. It's what's inside that counts.
mbmbmbmbmb
mageith wrote:
I found contact us and it said to use the email form below but threr isn't any. It did give a phone number.

Try a different browser? It works fine for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mageith wrote:

Very weird. I've never heard of that happening before. What browser are you using?

You can get to customer service directly using Customer Service at North Star Games with a dot and a com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Sell
United States
Stevens Point
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oddtime wrote:
While I'm guessing everyone else was getting notifications I had to contact NIFT asking when I could expect a tracking number. On 11-6 I made contact to ask about a tracking number, on 11-9 I got the reply they would look into it. On 11-12 I asked for an update. 11-15 I get notified that my package was lost during pick-up, and a new order was processed, and a new tracking number should be sent soon.

Just found out I will not get a tracking number until next week. I know in the grand scale of world problems this is inconsequential, but I am bugged by it none the less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oddtime wrote:
oddtime wrote:

Just found out I will not get a tracking number until next week. I know in the grand scale of world problems this is inconsequential, but I am bugged by it none the less.

I'm sorry to hear that. In the grand scheme of my life it is NOT inconsequential. This has been a monumental nightmare for me. I'm sorry you're a part of it.

soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Jacobson
United States
flag msg tools
domcrap wrote:
In the grand scheme of my life it is NOT inconsequential. This has been a monumental nightmare for me. I'm sorry you're a part of it.

Well Dom (and others in the States that may not have received their copy as yet),

Despite living on the West Coast, I received a tracking number last Thursday, and my package this morning It's a little surreal, I have to say, but I am absolutely overjoyed. I will definitely be doing my share to spread the word about this phenomenal game.

Well done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Brandon.

What a nightmare! I apologize for all of the delays. Thank god it's over and you can finally enjoy the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.