Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Swift
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure how to apply the weather cards. The example shows a card with a 4 which is applied to the active explorers in the zone nearest the pole.
That means that only a single explorer gets exposure. However are the weather cards with 1, 2, 3 any different than clear weather cards since a roll of 1, 2 or 3 doesn't cause any exposure anyway?
I'm not sure if I'm interpreting this correctly so please enlighten me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrell Wood
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say that the cards are treated just as a dice roll. So a weather card with a 1,2,3 on them do nothing. Essentially your having an easy winter I would say. Learn to love it! LOL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Swift
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Borg
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought the weather cards effected all players, and then their explorers closest to the pole.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALeX
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
swYck wrote:
I thought the weather cards effected all players, and then their explorers closest to the pole.
That's right. To be precise only the most south non exhausted explorer per player is affected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.