Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Johnson
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

Was wondering if there is already a MOX group or any interest in a MOX group in Bellevue WA.

Hit me back if interested (or pointers to an already existing group).

Thanks!

If you are on the eastside (of seattle) MOX is a fun/casual gaming store with tons of open play areas. They don't really have a message board to do an LFG so I figured I would try this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Spear
United States
Marysville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have heard legends about how amazing and awesome this place is... Too bad I didn't hear any of them when I lived on the east side though

If a group/meetup/etc. is coordinated though I'm definitely interested!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Johnson
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Chris for reply.

Yes, MOX is a great place and the actively encourage game groups to come use their massive gaming area. But they don't have a bulletin board type system to kick off a game group

But if any group forms, I'll let you know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Lindman
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Depending on when you lived on the eastside, they might not have existed yet - they're only a couple of years old.

I don't know of any regular boardgame groups, but if you are a roleplayer, you might want to check out the Pathfinder Society group that meets on Monday nights. Feel free to PM me if you want information!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Beaver
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
Mix has a Meetup group that meets on Saturdays. I'm in the group, but haven't been to an organized event yet, since I have other gaming groups I play with. Check that out, if you haven't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Johnson
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys for the replies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.