Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Hunt Event #101 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam

Indiana
msg tools
mb
Alright you guys, I'm concerned. I believe my KDM fund stash has just passed Overwhelming Darkness. Things are going to well, I'm to prepared. A couple of new expansions, got it covered. Reprints of DK, GKA and LK, I'm in. 1.4 update pack, of course. A few extra miniatures, no prob!

Now, I'm just waiting to hit that one hunt space, I know it's coming....Ahead the stone faces begin to crack and shift, opening into a black void, your furnace teeters slowly before plummeting in. At the same time, alone on a hill, your car's engine explodes in a shower of gore. P.S. Your kid breaks his arm too. Ha, ha, dillhole!

A few more days. Fingers crossed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
I don't know what I just read. Are you saying you have money to KS the re print... but your car is broken and you broke your kids arm?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Sacrifice a goat.

Might work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Almond
United Kingdom
Nelson
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sacrifice your kid. Two birds with one stone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
TR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark63 wrote:
I don't know what I just read. Are you saying you have money to KS the re print... but your car is broken and you broke your kids arm?

These are some serious rage issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny x
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Reads pretty clear to me. It sounds like you need a green savior named moneybags. Lantern 10 here we go...1d10 = (3) = 3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 982311. malkaven
  • 1d10 =
  • (3) =
  • Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:44 am
Fuki Fino
msg tools
mbmbmb
He's saying he's all prepared for the KS, but, like KD itself, something random and unexpected may come along and totally screw all his preparation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
fukifino wrote:
He's saying he's all prepared for the KS, but, like KD itself, something random and unexpected may come along and totally screw all his preparation.

Like the goat running away before you could sacrifice it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.