$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 133.23

7,795 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
49.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and probably the way we should talk to RSP liberals as well.

You see for a long time people thought that we should make all sorts of laws to prevent people from meanness, but Trump came along and said it's not all about meanness and they yell and scream at him and say that he's the meanest of the meanies.


cue single sentences for the obligatory ad hom.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
oh please not stefan molyneux again that anencephalous cult leader
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
This demonstration is not authorized and is in clear violation of Mall of America policy.
badge
Those who continue to demonstrate will be subject to arrest.
mbmb
If Donald Trump just supports research into the differences between groups, wouldn't he have explicitly identified the differences in question and expressed interest in the causes of those differences?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:
and probably the way we should talk to RSP liberals as well.

You see for a long time people thought that we should make all sorts of laws to prevent people from meanness, but Trump came along and said it's not all about meanness and they yell and scream at him and say that he's the meanest of the meanies.


cue single sentences for the obligatory ad hom.


Are you posting this as a joke? This guy is an idiot, the only people stupider than this halfwit cult leader are the morons who follow him.
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
rylfrazier wrote:
Are you posting this as a joke? This guy is an idiot, the only people stupider than this halfwit cult leader are the morons who follow him.

i think his cult members have to post a molyneux video to 5 websites per week so here we are
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only made it thirty seconds in and I had to quit because I could never figure out why he attached the camera to a pendulum.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rinelk wrote:
If Donald Trump just supports research into the differences between groups, wouldn't he have explicitly identified the differences in question and expressed interest in the causes of those differences?
Yep, there's a lot of time spent discussing differences and potential causes.
He's big on the r vs. k reproductive strategy. R is like rabbits spray and prey and K is like wolves with long term pair bonding and being highly protective of children. The R reproductive strategy is encouraged by the welfare state and more votes result, so the Dems want to maximize the R reproductive strategy as much as possible. Of course, stable marriages and focused child rearing is the best thing for the future.

Sorry, if I don't respond to the non-argument cult accusations and name calling. It's just not fact based.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:
rinelk wrote:
If Donald Trump just supports research into the differences between groups, wouldn't he have explicitly identified the differences in question and expressed interest in the causes of those differences?
Yep, there's a lot of time spent discussing differences and potential causes.
He's big on the r vs. k reproductive strategy. R is like rabbits spray and prey and K is like wolves with long term pair bonding and being highly protective of children. The R reproductive strategy is encouraged by the welfare state and more votes result, so the Dems want to maximize the R reproductive strategy as much as possible. Of course, stable marriages and focused child rearing is the best thing for the future.

Sorry, if I don't respond to the non-argument cult accusations and name calling. It's just not fact based.


If you want me to take him seriously, maybe link to a video that doesn't start with him talking exactly like a 13 year old white kid in high school "I don't understand why a historically oppressed minority and a historically oppressive majority are held to different standards!"

It's fine for you to say you don't understand that. That doesn't make it a mystery. It makes you a moron.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
ironcates wrote:
rinelk wrote:
If Donald Trump just supports research into the differences between groups, wouldn't he have explicitly identified the differences in question and expressed interest in the causes of those differences?
Yep, there's a lot of time spent discussing differences and potential causes.
He's big on the r vs. k reproductive strategy. R is like rabbits spray and prey and K is like wolves with long term pair bonding and being highly protective of children. The R reproductive strategy is encouraged by the welfare state and more votes result, so the Dems want to maximize the R reproductive strategy as much as possible. Of course, stable marriages and focused child rearing is the best thing for the future.

Sorry, if I don't respond to the non-argument cult accusations and name calling. It's just not fact based.


If you want me to take him seriously, maybe link to a video that doesn't start with him talking exactly like a 13 year old white kid in high school "I don't understand why a historically oppressed minority and a historically oppressive majority are held to different standards!"

It's fine for you to say you don't understand that. That doesn't make it a mystery. It makes you a moron.
Okay, I rewatched the first two minutes that is not there. He in fact said, "I don't care what side of the political specturm you're coming from, it's wrong to just paint labels on people and tell children, they're bad. It's wrong to say that for Hillary or Trump."
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:
rylfrazier wrote:
ironcates wrote:
rinelk wrote:
If Donald Trump just supports research into the differences between groups, wouldn't he have explicitly identified the differences in question and expressed interest in the causes of those differences?
Yep, there's a lot of time spent discussing differences and potential causes.
He's big on the r vs. k reproductive strategy. R is like rabbits spray and prey and K is like wolves with long term pair bonding and being highly protective of children. The R reproductive strategy is encouraged by the welfare state and more votes result, so the Dems want to maximize the R reproductive strategy as much as possible. Of course, stable marriages and focused child rearing is the best thing for the future.

Sorry, if I don't respond to the non-argument cult accusations and name calling. It's just not fact based.


If you want me to take him seriously, maybe link to a video that doesn't start with him talking exactly like a 13 year old white kid in high school "I don't understand why a historically oppressed minority and a historically oppressive majority are held to different standards!"

It's fine for you to say you don't understand that. That doesn't make it a mystery. It makes you a moron.
Okay, I rewatched the first two minutes that is not there. He in fact said, "I don't care what side of the political specturm you're coming from, it's wrong to just paint labels on people and tell children, they're bad. It's wrong to say that for Hillary or Trump."


Keep watching, in a few minutes he will literally say "why is black pride OK but white pride is racist?"

EDIT: why the fuck am I having to tell you what is in this stupid fucking video? Honestly are you wasting my time linking me to shitty internet videos you haven't even watched? FFS.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
How to talk to children about Trump: DON'T.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
ironcates wrote:
Yep, there's a lot of time spent discussing differences and potential causes.
He's big on the r vs. k reproductive strategy. R is like rabbits spray and prey and K is like wolves with long term pair bonding and being highly protective of children. The R reproductive strategy is encouraged by the welfare state and more votes result, so the Dems want to maximize the R reproductive strategy as much as possible. Of course, stable marriages and focused child rearing is the best thing for the future.


Ah, the great "Our nation's morals are in decline" theme. In other words:

--Gays shouldn't marry or be allowed around children
--Transgendered people are pervs and should be locked up
--Abortion is killing babies, so abortionists should be killed
--White folk need to be in charge again, as long as they're Christian
--Democrats are evil, Republicans the shining example of Christian morality and justice

It's crap. Not even fresh, steaming crap. Old, dried-up, fading to white crap.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
How to talk to children about Trump: DON'T.


The problem is, other people are already talking to them about Trump.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
ironcates wrote:
rylfrazier wrote:
ironcates wrote:
rinelk wrote:
If Donald Trump just supports research into the differences between groups, wouldn't he have explicitly identified the differences in question and expressed interest in the causes of those differences?
Yep, there's a lot of time spent discussing differences and potential causes.
He's big on the r vs. k reproductive strategy. R is like rabbits spray and prey and K is like wolves with long term pair bonding and being highly protective of children. The R reproductive strategy is encouraged by the welfare state and more votes result, so the Dems want to maximize the R reproductive strategy as much as possible. Of course, stable marriages and focused child rearing is the best thing for the future.

Sorry, if I don't respond to the non-argument cult accusations and name calling. It's just not fact based.


If you want me to take him seriously, maybe link to a video that doesn't start with him talking exactly like a 13 year old white kid in high school "I don't understand why a historically oppressed minority and a historically oppressive majority are held to different standards!"

It's fine for you to say you don't understand that. That doesn't make it a mystery. It makes you a moron.
Okay, I rewatched the first two minutes that is not there. He in fact said, "I don't care what side of the political specturm you're coming from, it's wrong to just paint labels on people and tell children, they're bad. It's wrong to say that for Hillary or Trump."


Keep watching, in a few minutes he will literally say "why is black pride OK but white pride is racist?"

EDIT: why the fuck am I having to tell you what is in this stupid fucking video? Honestly are you wasting my time linking me to shitty internet videos you haven't even watched? FFS.

The context of what he said is racism is a complicated topic with children. How do you explain that someone can be a proud black man and it's great wonderful or even a proud irish man but i they say I'm a proud white man that's despicable and horribly racist. It's complicated is all he's saying.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
How to talk to children about Trump: DON'T.


That's awful advice. Children are capable of creating some really bizarre scenarios out of bits and pieces they overhear or get purple monkey dishwasher fourth hand from other kids. Our child asked us with no prompting or discussion on the topic if Trump could reverse our adoption of him. I have literally no idea where that got put together from, it's just kids.

With this much angst among the adults, it's absolutely necessary to make it clear to kids that they are safe.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
ironcates wrote:
rylfrazier wrote:
ironcates wrote:
rinelk wrote:
If Donald Trump just supports research into the differences between groups, wouldn't he have explicitly identified the differences in question and expressed interest in the causes of those differences?
Yep, there's a lot of time spent discussing differences and potential causes.
He's big on the r vs. k reproductive strategy. R is like rabbits spray and prey and K is like wolves with long term pair bonding and being highly protective of children. The R reproductive strategy is encouraged by the welfare state and more votes result, so the Dems want to maximize the R reproductive strategy as much as possible. Of course, stable marriages and focused child rearing is the best thing for the future.

Sorry, if I don't respond to the non-argument cult accusations and name calling. It's just not fact based.


If you want me to take him seriously, maybe link to a video that doesn't start with him talking exactly like a 13 year old white kid in high school "I don't understand why a historically oppressed minority and a historically oppressive majority are held to different standards!"

It's fine for you to say you don't understand that. That doesn't make it a mystery. It makes you a moron.
Okay, I rewatched the first two minutes that is not there. He in fact said, "I don't care what side of the political specturm you're coming from, it's wrong to just paint labels on people and tell children, they're bad. It's wrong to say that for Hillary or Trump."


Keep watching, in a few minutes he will literally say "why is black pride OK but white pride is racist?"

EDIT: why the fuck am I having to tell you what is in this stupid fucking video? Honestly are you wasting my time linking me to shitty internet videos you haven't even watched? FFS.


I didn't vote for Trump (for many reasons) but honestly, this "love trumps hate" seems to be pure BS considering the absolutely vitriolic and disgusting words that seem to come from the 'love and acceptance' crowd.

Do you honestly read your own words and think "Yeah, that's the most loving thing I could say to represent my values and show those who I disagree with that I am not a raving lunatic."

????
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelsey Rinella
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
This demonstration is not authorized and is in clear violation of Mall of America policy.
badge
Those who continue to demonstrate will be subject to arrest.
mbmb
ironcates wrote:
rinelk wrote:
If Donald Trump just supports research into the differences between groups, wouldn't he have explicitly identified the differences in question and expressed interest in the causes of those differences?
Yep, there's a lot of time spent discussing differences and potential causes.
He's big on the r vs. k reproductive strategy.


But Trump isn't. That's my point--this guy spends a lot of time talking about his own theories, none of which have been mentioned by the guy he's supposedly telling us how to explain.

My hypothesis is that these theories would pretty quickly come to be seen as an excuse for racist animus, rather than a legitimate explanation, because the people who advance them never subject them to the sort of scrutiny we'd expect of other theories. So the reason Trump never seems that interested is that the question is enough to accomplish his goal--suggesting that what appears to be racial animus may have another explanation. If he were actually motivated by one of them, we might have seen a glimmer of interest in it.

The r vs. k strategy is a great example: it totally falls apart when applied to humans, because the single most valuable thing you can do to get people to adopt the k strategy is educate women. May I assume we agree that federal support for increased higher education of women is not a top priority of Trump or the alt-right? So the r vs. k thing is a distraction, meant not to be taken seriously, but simply to make expressions of racism seem like they might not be sinister.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
Only made it thirty seconds in and I had to quit because I could never figure out why he attached the camera to a pendulum.
You are getting sleepy... very sleepy... liberals are bad... conservatives are flawless... so very sleepy... Hillary is the devil... when I tell you to awaken you will write a check for my cult... Awake!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
Doc Mage wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
How to talk to children about Trump: DON'T.


That's awful advice. Children are capable of creating some really bizarre scenarios out of bits and pieces they overhear or get purple monkey dishwasher fourth hand from other kids. Our child asked us with no prompting or discussion on the topic if Trump could reverse our adoption of him. I have literally no idea where that got put together from, it's just kids.

With this much angst among the adults, it's absolutely necessary to make it clear to kids that they are safe.


Yes. If your kids are hearing crazy stuff, your job is to tell the kids that this sort of fearmongering is silly, and help them understand that it's a bunch of nonsense.

My main beef is with parents who needlessly frighten their children that Trump is some monster under the bed who is coming to take them away.

I read too many comments this year from parents saying "My children are having nightmares because of Trump!" This tells me that they are bad parents, and they are burdening their own children with their fears.

If you do that to your child, you are no better than that mom who kicked her kid out of the house because he voted for Trump in his grade school election.

Horrible parents let their children appear in ads like this:

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kid: Who is President Trump?
Dad: Well I'm glad you asked because that's a very good question...
Kid: And...
Dad: Um, okay. He's rich, I think, and he was on this reality TV program, that wasn't real, and uh, the thing about this show was that he fired people I guess.
Kid: He fired them?
Dad: It was the way he said it was funny like "yuh fiyud" I can't do it you'd just have to see it.
Kid: Getting fired isn't funny is it?
Dad: No. No it isn't.
Kid: Well how did he get to be President?
Dad: Yeah see, that's the thing, he would say things a lot of people wanted to hear and I don't think many of those things were true and it doesn't seem like he actually wants to do them now that he's elected anyway so...
Kid: So he told people things that weren't true?
Dad: Heh, yeah but that's not why he won. Everyone kinda knew he was just saying stuff. He won because a lot of Americans are poor and angry about it and President Trump has promised to help them in ways... by doing... Well, for starters, he is going to make a lot of people leave our country.
Kid: How does making people leave our country help poor people?
Dad: Tell you what, let's start over. It's simpler than that. He won because his opponent was in politics a long time and people didn't like her because she made a lot of money doing this.
Kid: But I thought President Trump was rich.
Dad: Ah excellent point. He is probably. But it was more than that, she also deleted emails and that was bad.
Kid: Deleting emails is bad?
Dad: No... no. See everyone deletes emails just that there were a lot of these emails and it was what was ON the emails that mattered.
Kid: What was on the emails?
Dad: We don't know, that's the thing.
Kid: I don't understand.
Dad: *click* Oh look Teen Titans is on!

13 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Schoell
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Doc Mage wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
How to talk to children about Trump: DON'T.


That's awful advice. Children are capable of creating some really bizarre scenarios out of bits and pieces they overhear or get purple monkey dishwasher fourth hand from other kids. Our child asked us with no prompting or discussion on the topic if Trump could reverse our adoption of him. I have literally no idea where that got put together from, it's just kids.

With this much angst among the adults, it's absolutely necessary to make it clear to kids that they are safe.


Yes. If your kids are hearing crazy stuff, your job is to tell the kids that this sort of fearmongering is silly, and help them understand that it's a bunch of nonsense.

My main beef is with parents who needlessly frighten their children that Trump is some monster under the bed who is coming to take them away.

I read too many comments this year from parents saying "My children are having nightmares because of Trump!" This tells me that they are bad parents, and they are burdening their own children with their fears.

If you do that to your child, you are no better than that mom who kicked her kid out of the house because he voted for Trump in his grade school election.

Horrible parents let their children appear in ads like this:



I guess a lot of it also matters about how old the kids are and how invested they are in what's going on. If it's kindergarten, then fine, if they don't hear anything about it let them remain unconnected to it. If it's a 13 year old, then they've definitely heard about the election in social studies class, and had assignments to research the candidate.

How big do you think this population of people who are deliberately frightening their child actually is? You've extrapolated a long way from a child reflecting back the fears of adults in their lives to a deliberate manipulation to sow fear. Adults can be up front about their emotions with their kids.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Myers
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
dkearns wrote:
Kid: Who is President Trump?
Dad: Well I'm glad you asked because that's a very good question...
Kid: And...
Dad: Um, okay. He's rich, I think, and he was on this reality TV program, that wasn't real, and uh, the thing about this show was that he fired people I guess.
Kid: He fired them?
Dad: It was the way he said it was funny like "yuh fiyud" I can't do it you'd just have to see it.
Kid: Getting fired isn't funny is it?
Dad: No. No it isn't.
Kid: Well how did he get to be President?
Dad: Yeah see, that's the thing, he would say things a lot of people wanted to hear and I don't think many of those things were true and it doesn't seem like he actually wants to do them now that he's elected anyway so...
Kid: So he told people things that weren't true?
Dad: Heh, yeah but that's not why he won. Everyone kinda knew he was just saying stuff. He won because a lot of Americans are poor and angry about it and President Trump has promised to help them in ways... by doing... Well, for starters, he is going to make a lot of people leave our country.
Kid: How does making people leave our country help poor people?
Dad: Tell you what, let's start over. It's simpler than that. He won because his opponent was in politics a long time and people didn't like her because she made a lot of money doing this.
Kid: But I thought President Trump was rich.
Dad: Ah excellent point. He is probably. But it was more than that, she also deleted emails and that was bad.
Kid: Deleting emails is bad?
Dad: No... no. See everyone deletes emails just that there were a lot of these emails and it was what was ON the emails that mattered.
Kid: What was on the emails?
Dad: We don't know, that's the thing.
Kid: I don't understand.
Dad: *click* Oh look Teen Titans is on!


Kid: Dad, what's Benghazi?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:
rylfrazier wrote:
ironcates wrote:
rylfrazier wrote:
ironcates wrote:
rinelk wrote:
If Donald Trump just supports research into the differences between groups, wouldn't he have explicitly identified the differences in question and expressed interest in the causes of those differences?
Yep, there's a lot of time spent discussing differences and potential causes.
He's big on the r vs. k reproductive strategy. R is like rabbits spray and prey and K is like wolves with long term pair bonding and being highly protective of children. The R reproductive strategy is encouraged by the welfare state and more votes result, so the Dems want to maximize the R reproductive strategy as much as possible. Of course, stable marriages and focused child rearing is the best thing for the future.

Sorry, if I don't respond to the non-argument cult accusations and name calling. It's just not fact based.


If you want me to take him seriously, maybe link to a video that doesn't start with him talking exactly like a 13 year old white kid in high school "I don't understand why a historically oppressed minority and a historically oppressive majority are held to different standards!"

It's fine for you to say you don't understand that. That doesn't make it a mystery. It makes you a moron.
Okay, I rewatched the first two minutes that is not there. He in fact said, "I don't care what side of the political specturm you're coming from, it's wrong to just paint labels on people and tell children, they're bad. It's wrong to say that for Hillary or Trump."


Keep watching, in a few minutes he will literally say "why is black pride OK but white pride is racist?"

EDIT: why the fuck am I having to tell you what is in this stupid fucking video? Honestly are you wasting my time linking me to shitty internet videos you haven't even watched? FFS.

The context of what he said is racism is a complicated topic with children. How do you explain that someone can be a proud black man and it's great wonderful or even a proud irish man but i they say I'm a proud white man that's despicable and horribly racist. It's complicated is all he's saying.


But it's not that complicated. "Sometimes things are different between different people in the present because of things that happened in the past" pretty much covers it.

If I try to kick you in the balls with steel toed boots every time we meet, and you start demanding I come to our meetings barefoot, it is not reasonable for me demand that you be barefoot too - especially if you're in a wheelchair and don't have the power to kick me in the balls.

See? Easy enough for a child to understand.

To address his main point (which really he just repeats about 40 times making the video about 95% longer than it needs to be) "Trump happened because there are only two sides: one side which says ALL differences in outcomes have to do with prejudice and another side which says "maybe not ALL differences in outcomes" and that because that 2nd group had been "out of control for 40 years" and "problems aren't getting fixed anyway" ignores a lot of really basic facts.

Here are the 3 basic places where he's either a liar or a moron - I'm guessing the former but it could easily be the latter.

1. His basic presentation assumes that you can't believe that more equality is needed without completely devaluing all other factors. This is extremely stupid and is not the position of most of the people he's talking about, that is SJW / Feminist / anti-racist persons such as myself. We just disagree about the ratio. One group thinks that nothing or very little should be done to help historically disavantaged groups because the playing field is already level or level enough, I and the people who agree with me feel that the playing field is not level enough yet and more should be done.

His presentation loads the debate before it starts so only his perspective could possibly be considered reasonable.

2. The democrats have controlled the White House for the last 8 years and that's about fucking it. His 2nd position, that the evil SJWs have had their chance to fix things and have failed is utter bullshit. Us evil SJWs have been making good efforts and have had some success, but we are facing a dedicated and organized opposition, and the democratic president specifically couldn't do many of the things he very much wanted to do specifically because of aggressive opposition by Congress. Additionally, specific things like for example the ERA would have to start in Congress, which is extremely unlikely given the makeup of congress. So the claim "oh well you had your turn and your way failed" is basically bullshit.

3. All of this has almost nothing to do with Trump, Trump's policies or why Trump was elected. It has everything to do with him trying to latch onto Trump's success as an indication that his lackwit rambling is the wave of the future. Given that he is a cult leader, I'm sure an invitation to joint he cult, cut off ties with your family and give him all your money is next.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
ironcates wrote:
Sorry, if I don't respond to the non-argument cult accusations and name calling. It's just not fact based.

how is it a "non-argument" and "not fact based" when molyneux instructs his followers to cut contact with friends and family who are critical of his ideology~

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/05/meet-the-cu...
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
single sentences wrote:
ironcates wrote:
Sorry, if I don't respond to the non-argument cult accusations and name calling. It's just not fact based.

how is it a "non-argument" and "not fact based" when molyneux instructs his followers to cut contact with friends and family who are critical of his ideology~

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/05/meet-the-cu...

There was a caller from years ago that was living under abuse from his family. Molyneux, I think rightly, gave the advice, that you don't have to stick with people just because they're family. You can, it's up to you. Find people who respect you for who you are and believe in the non-aggression principle. End the abuse.

He doesn't hang out with families that spank. He's free to do that. Are you saying he must hang out with people that commit actions he feels are morally objectionable?

Molyneux doesn't have regular face to face meetings with his youtube "followers" or anything so, how is it a cult?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.