6,555 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
41.3% of Goal | left

Support:

Jeff Staff
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you noticed many of the RSP leftist big mouths are gone?
Institutionalized perhaps?
Safe Spacing it?
Remember leftists, look in the mirror don't punch it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some very noticeable faces gone.
They retreated to their safe spaces to avoid the realities of the real world.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Staff
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In fetal position with thumb in mouth, no doubt.
"I was on holiday..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Diabolik771 wrote:
In fetal position with thumb in mouth, no doubt.
"I was on holiday..."

Or they are just weak, and can't stand by what they said and take any commentary directed back at them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
Then there are guys like Maxo, going full on lib bigot against his long time consevative gaming friends cause RAGE!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe they had to start looking for a job since their welfare check handout will end in a few months? So they don't have time to post in RSP. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe they are "protesting."
Oh, I mean CRYING in the street like little kids.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Reid
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe there's not as much to talk about, given that we're in a lame duck session of government. In a few months, they'll be back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe, like me, they need to take a break after elections.

I typically do, no matter who wins. Filling yourself up with political news on a daily basis is exhausting -- and as we've seen, not good for one's mental health.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darthhugo essentially said he was here to joke around and now he's out.

Treating people like trash with no substance, Haha funny!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
ironcates wrote:

"I was only joking around."

Fuck him. I hope he jumped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rico mcflico
United States
Mill Valley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
ironcates wrote:

Is that what Jesus would say?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
10/₆
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Sometimes, the dark side overcomes what Lincoln called the better angels of our nature"
mb
Heh, I am just waiting for the alt.right circle jerk to pass over when they figure out that the populist revolution that was used to put Trump in office will turn out not enacting anything they put their hopes and fears into.

But you guys enjoy your extra oily stroking. It's fun to watch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Lynch
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
ironcates wrote:

I found it funny that he came back one more time to claim he was gonna be way to busy to post here anymore because he was all of the sudden so successful and rich, but then turns around and has time to post on other boards here in bgg just about every day . He was the ultimate sore loser and self-hating racist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Mann
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
Heh, I am just waiting for the alt.right circle jerk to pass over when they figure out that the populist revolution that was used to put Trump in office will turn out not enacting anything they put their hopes and fears into.

Stick with your cognitive dissonance, Chapel. I am sure that you know a whole lot about the circle jerk maneuver. The fact is that your candidate got hammered because she was the pro-establishment, pro-pc, above the law candidate. Admit it and move on.

Also, if you handled classified documents like she did when you were in the Navy, you would be smashing rocks in Leavenworth for a long, long time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rico mcflico
United States
Mill Valley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
utoption2 wrote:
MWChapel wrote:

Stick with your cognitive dissonance, Chapel. I am sure that you know a whole lot about the circle jerk maneuver. The fact is that your candidate got hammered because she was the pro-establishment, pro-pc, above the law candidate. Admit it and move on.

Also, if you handled classified documents like she did when you were in the Navy, you would be smashing rocks in Leavenworth for a long, long time.

Don't most similar cases end with minor punishments like fines, probation, and losing security clearance?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
10/₆
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Sometimes, the dark side overcomes what Lincoln called the better angels of our nature"
mb
utoption2 wrote:

No I wouldn't. We had several cases of mishandled classified material while on ship in my 4 years. And in each case the most that was ever handed out was a 45 days from shore leave.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Mann
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tstone wrote:
Then there are guys like Maxo, going full on lib bigot against his long time consevative gaming friends cause RAGE!

Look, Maxo ("Mac) is a truly good guy--one of the first non-Austin gamers that I met. Regardless of his political stance, I respect Mac, and I think that he's one of the "good" guys not only in this forum, but in the world. I would game with him anytime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
Thoughtful conservatives posting
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Mann
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
utoption2 wrote:

No I wouldn't. We had several cases of mishandled classified material while on ship in my 4 years. And in each case the most that was ever handed out was a 45 days from shore leave.

I guess you weren't handling Top Secret and above as I was, then, in a SCIF environment, because if you would have mishandled such documents in such an environment, you would definitely lost your job and been put in jail (Yes, Chapel, I know, because I did work in that environment for many years both in the military and the civilian worlds). I had the distinct pleasure of getting to attend bi-annual training sessions on the topic. But maybe you forgot about those.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
she2 wrote:

They're not conservatives. None of them have owned up to voting for Trump.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spoon wrote:
utoption2 wrote:
MWChapel wrote:

Don't most similar cases end with minor punishments like fines, probation, and losing security clearance?

No, they usually end with federal pound you in the ass jail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Mann
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aiabx wrote:
she2 wrote:

They're not conservatives. None of them have owned up to voting for Trump.

Andy, I don't have to tell you who I voted for, but I will tell you that I am damn glad that the anti-establishment, anti-corrupt, anti-pc candidate won.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Lynch
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
utoption2 wrote:
tstone wrote:

Look, Maxo ("Mac) is a truly good guy--one of the first non-Austin gamers that I met. Regardless of his political stance, I respect Mac, and I think that he's one of the "good" guys not only in this forum, but in the world. I would game with him anytime.

Too bad he most certainly wouldn't game with you (assuming you are at all conservative). Go take a look at his recent gaming with friends thread, he is legit disowning 35 year old friends over their political beliefs whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
10/₆
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
utoption2 wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
utoption2 wrote:

I guess you weren't handling Top Secret and above as I was, then, in a SCIF environment, because if you would have mishandled such documents in such an environment, you would definitely lost your job and been put in jail (Yes, Chapel, I know, because I did work in that environment for many years both in the military and the civilian worlds). I had the distinct pleasure of getting to attend bi-annual training sessions on the topic. But maybe you forgot about those.

Asked and answered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.