Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexandre Correia
Portugal
Lagos
Algarve
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let the funding begin!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2002188924/lisboa-vital...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Soares
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Proud "Alfacinha" #36 backer here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ruf
United States
Acworth
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$79? And shipping NOT included?

Uhhhhh..... Not sure I can personally stomach that. Hope I get to play it someday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm confused. If the pledge level is $79 or more, why I am forced to pledge $96? Any amount below that and the pledge option is greyed out.

EDIT: I understand now. Shipping is $17. That wasn't clear to me initially as it is buried three quarters of the way down the page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Crowe
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Funded in the first hour!

I'm in for ALFACINHA (backer #38~). Vital is my favorite designer and I can't wait to have a signed copy of his most personal design.

Imagine I'll include the metal coins and, if I can talk myself into it, a KS copy of Vinhos as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
I really want to back this, but that's a steep price for my current game-playing situation. Will have to watch the videos and get a solo play of Vinhos in to see how I feel about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
César Mendes
Portugal
Santarem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting for EGD Games to have the game available to back

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Boisselle
Canada
Boucherville
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Within the realm of color, the shadows often assume responsibility for the awkward shine of yellow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Backed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I bet he's lots of fun at parties.
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
...and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
Legend5555 wrote:

Uhhhhh..... Not sure I can personally stomach that. Hope I get to play it someday.

I've skipped the past few EGG Kickstarter campaigns for the same reason. Disappointing too as I was looking forward to Lisboa, but I can't justify paying $100+ for one game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Campbell
Wales
Llantwit Major
Vale of Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cinderbike wrote:
Legend5555 wrote:

I've skipped the past few EGG Kickstarter campaigns for the same reason. Disappointing too as I was looking forward to Lisboa, but I can't justify paying $100+ for one game.

$122 for UK - can we get confirmation that this is actually USD whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geki
United States
Carlisle
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cinderbike wrote:
Legend5555 wrote:

Same here. 100$ for a game full of sculpts is bad enough, for this it is simply unjustifiable. And even shipping itself appears quite steep.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Alexander
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
beef
badge
sack
mbmbmbmbmb
cinderbike wrote:
Legend5555 wrote:

I'm guessing this is more of an issue for US gamers who are used to crazy low prices, >$100 for a game is quite common here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Blackwell
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ir0nM0nkey wrote:
cinderbike wrote:
Legend5555 wrote:

$122 for UK - can we get confirmation that this is actually USD whistle

Darren, €90 from Philibertnet pay upfront as preorder now. €80 for game €10 for shipping. Or UPS is a bit more.

M B
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.