Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
News...

SHOW is completed, except for the scenarios. They should be completed this week.

I have an agreement on "living sets" of rules going forward. The frequency for updates was proposed at 4 to 6 month intervals, but I understand the frequency may be much shorter, depending on volume of content.

The repackaging of models has been completed and tested, so the JagdTigers will be heading out the door again.

All for now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the news...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent news Jeff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery McCulloch
United States
Buda
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update...

I turned in my final two scenarios yesterday. Yesterday was the drop-dead date for submission. Printing of the scenarios is to take place this weekend. Shipping is expected to occur next week.

The JagdTigers have also passed all packaging tests and are to resume shipment next week.

The FAQ will be set up soon and I'll be manning that for the most part.

I'll have to switch gears after SHOW hits your doorsteps to help get Rally Round the Flag out the door. After that, it is on to Sergeants base rules compendiums.

Other cool things are planned. We still have Urban to complete, of course. And I have more scenarios to format and upload. Also, I want to add fan-based scenarios as well, so more formal details on that soon.

All for now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.