B-17: Queen of the Skies» Forums » Variants

Subject: Field of fire in Lancaster version rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yves Wouters
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was trying to make a Lancaster version but i'm not sure i've got the firingdirections in the right half of the board right.
Can anybody help me on this one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Glück muss man haben
badge
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you… And I will beat you.
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, the Tame Bore only attacks from 6:00 o'clock low, I assume that means even the successive attacks too. ("The General Magazine" Volume-28 Issue-4 The Battle for Berlin Rules 3.A)

The Wild Bore only uses the Successive Attack Table(B-6), ("The General Magazine" Volume-28 Issue-4 The Battle for Berlin Rules 4.B.1)

other than 6 o'clock attack there are no low attacks anywhere else. Also the the 10:30 and 1:30 attacks don't use high attacks.

With a quick skim of the rules I think you can drop all low attacks except 6:00 o'clock and the two high attacks from 10:30 and 1:30 plus the high and level 6:00 o'clock attacks.

If I missed something please let me know.

Hope this helped!
Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yves Wouters
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Aha!and no vertical dive as far as i can see.
So more like this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.