$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 117.69

7,136 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
45% of Goal | left

Support:

James Redfearn
msg tools
At GenCon this year, I was able to pick up some of the KS exclusive miniatures in small-box form at the CMON booth using coupons that they give for spending on other games. I am guessing this is a promotion they do for the events they attend, but it got me wondering if it is possible to reconstruct the guildmaster box from these individual promo figures?

They did have a limited selection (six total figures plus the Nameless campaign) but I was wondering if they produced runs of all of the figures, including the enemies/heroes like this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think there are individual packs for:

Nameless
Heartless
Smiley Faceless
Serious Faceless
Frowned Faceless
Surprised Faceless
Bowie
Sting
Lord Fang
Lydia
Lylith

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Morales
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Even if they did have a box for every Figure you have to spend $25 at the CMON store to get 1 figure and 100 to get the namless campaign...at that point you are better off just buying it off ebay it would be cheaper.

Getting it at Cons would cost you.

26 Heroes = 650
Nameless campaign = 100

Total = 750 and this doesn't include printed Nameless book and the tokens/coins you get in the guildmaster box. Also does not include all the promo heroes.

Granted you would have 750 worth of CMON merchandise that you payed full retail price you could try to sell this in aftermarket to make back the cost but you'd be lucky to get 3/4 of the total since pretty much you can get almost all CMON games for 25% + off their retail cost online.

I should tell you and rick can back me up on this since I heard the rumor through him. They may not be selling the original Guildmaster stuff at Cons pretty soon after AQ:I and Masmorra comes out. They will only have the stuff they have in stock until they run out. They have way to many promo's at this point to keep printing them all for cons especially with the number of promo's There most recent kickstarters are comming with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Redfearn
msg tools
Thanks for the information.

I do realize it would be an expensive way to go, but I'm a big fan of several CMON games and thought of the reconstruction more as an "as long as I'm buying these anyway..." type deal. You're right, though... math-wise it does seem to make more sense to just buy the Guildmaster box. I suppose I could try to sell some of the individually-boxed promos to defray some of the cost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.