United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks,

I posted this in the KOD:M Forums as well but thought it might be worth posting here. Very open to negotiating a trade.

Hey all,

Some of you may know me for my youtube channel doing play through sessions of games. In light of the upcoming KS reprint and an idea that has been floating around in my noggin for a bit, I have a very special project I want to do.

I want to do a VERY cinematic game play series of this game and have all the tools to make it awesome. It would be a serious expansion on the narrative idea I did with A Touch of Evil some time back.

The obvious problem is finding a copy of the game without breaking the bank. I am looking to acquire a copy, or Borrow a copy. I am very willing to do some significant trades for this as I have a large Library or would love some donation help in acquiring one. keep in mind I do not run my channel for a profit though I do get a little cash of ads to help pay for thing like cameras and lighting.

If anyone is feeling generous or would love to see a cool cinematic experience play through of KOD:M I would love the help from you and the community.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought you were trading one. You may want to clarify title.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.