Subject: First Play through rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Blizzard
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so I've been browsing here and it seems most people think the Humans are the overpowered ones. Is this just because they are the most straight forward? I played tonight with the Machine 2x in a 2 player game. My opponent first tried the Pilgrims and then the Humans and both times I won (quite handily)

how do you stop the machine? (FYI the Drone strike building really is what won me the game, tipping the battle in my favor several times)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, but because using their structures and skills, Humans can take control of regions without fighting for them, and then have Trog tokens which are not activated there "protecting" their control.

Since the Machine strengths is their structures, occupying the regions they are in makes them unusable.

You should read the Strategy Guides for each race (the Human one is pending), which mention both their strengths and weaknesses. They are posted here in the forum. There are also short videos by designer Grant which give some tactical insight on various aspects of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Blizzard
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chas59 wrote:
No, but because using their structures and skills, Humans can take control of regions without fighting for them, and then have Trog tokens which are not activated there "protecting" their control.

Since the Machine strengths is their structures, occupying the regions they are in makes them unusable.

You should read the Strategy Guides for each race (the Human one is pending), which mention both their strengths and weaknesses. They are posted here in the forum. There are also short videos by designer Grant which give some tactical insight on various aspects of the game.

thanks I'll look for those
!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.