$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 126.84

7,528 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
47.4% of Goal | left

Support:

Gabriel Robledo
msg tools
The rulebook says there are cards that shouldn't be used for full co-op games, and to remove those cards showing the Non co-op symbol on the bottom right corner

The thing is, i have double checked all the cards, but not even a single one shows that symbol, so my question is, as the topic says, did i get a faulty copy of the game? am i missing cards? or are there really no "Non co-op" cards?

i counted them and they are complete, so i dont think im missing cards, but i have found A LOT of typos everywhere, cards, rulebook, etc, so im guessing the missing symbols are just another mistake, but i wanted to know if anyone else has this problem, and it would be great to know if the mistake is:
1) the lacking symbol because there are supposed to be marked cards, or
2) that section in the rulebook, which shouldnt have been included because there were not supposed to be non co-op cards in this game

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.