Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
matt taylor
United Kingdom
portsmouth
hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
http://www.365games.co.uk/m/strategy-board-games/tail-feathe...

Add code Trump at checkout for extra 10% off
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbert Vervuurt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Says £45.99 with me, and Out of Stock. Also, could you please start adding a link to the game's entry here on BGG?
Like so:
Tail Feathers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yuliyan Kalaydzhiev
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it sold out. Interestingly, this Website ships to all over the world but not to Germany..?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt taylor
United Kingdom
portsmouth
hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
rvervuurt wrote:
Says £45.99 with me, and Out of Stock. Also, could you please start adding a link to the game's entry here on BGG?
Like so:
Tail Feathers

No...you clearly have more time to spare than I do

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Barnes
United Kingdom
Leigh
Lancs
flag msg tools
Dang missed it.

I'd very much like Matt to use some kind of time manipulation device and work out which of his deals are going to sell out quickly so he can send me a PM before he posts it.

Could you do that Matt?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbert Vervuurt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
szchifo wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:
Like so:
Tail Feathers

What is wrong with you? Every criticism is taken with such an attitude. You'd help a lot of people if you would just add the link to the BGG-entry from the start. No need to be annoying about it, it's not like I personally attacked you or something. I even said "please" shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Verbeeck
Belgium
Mol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting. Too bad it sold out so quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt taylor
United Kingdom
portsmouth
hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
rvervuurt wrote:
szchifo wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:
Like so:
Tail Feathers

What is wrong with you? Every criticism is taken with such an attitude. You'd help a lot of people if you would just add the link to the BGG-entry from the start. No need to be annoying about it, it's not like I personally attacked you or something. I even said "please" shake

Can't be bothered mate.
Tell you what...seeing as you have so much spare time and it irks you so much I proclaim you my official "deal editor".
Now you can follow up my posts with a szchifo endorsed link to the games bgg page.
Have fun dude!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luka Kovač Plavi
Croatia
Našice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
szchifo wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:
Like so:
Tail Feathers

It would have taken u a fraction of time u spent for writing this reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt taylor
United Kingdom
portsmouth
hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
Avtomatik wrote:
szchifo wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:
Like so:
Tail Feathers

It would have taken u a fraction of time u spent for writing this reply.

I'm going do it just to annoy you now wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Smith
msg tools
Thanks Matt for taking the time to post the deal, what a steal at that price!

I just missed the boat, alas. I got my order in at the price you put plus discount code and it said limited stock. I later got an email saying they were sold out.

Some great deals going on at the mo!

Cheers,

John
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Carter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
szchifo wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:
szchifo wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:
Like so:
Tail Feathers

Can't be bothered mate.
Tell you what...seeing as you have so much spare time and it irks you so much I proclaim you my official "deal editor".
Now you can follow up my posts with a szchifo endorsed link to the games bgg page.
Have fun dude!

Jesus Christ you're an entitled prick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No, he isn't. And I'm hoping you're reading this thread out of context, because he's simply sick to the back teeth of this same idiot jumping on every thread and criticising every post for not having enough 'styling' (whatever that means) or providing a link to every game. If anyone's entitled, it's him, thinking he has the right to demand people post links when they've already spent their time posting deals to save him a few quid.

Go through every thread and I guarantee you'll find his smug tones across each one, whilst at the same time contributing NOTHING to this forum himself. Leech.

The last time I reacted to his baiting, I was hilariously banned by some faceless "moderator" who copied and pasted some tripe diatribe like it came straight out of some Guidebook For The Socially Inept. Pathetic. This is the Internet, for Christ's sake. Although his mildly fascist exertion actually did me a favour.

And yet this magnanimous sponger gets away with his continual obnoxious streak of nonsense and nothing gets done about it. Now I don't bother posting any more deals even though I've seen several since. I just (silently) view this forum with the requisite level of gratitude for people like Matt who continue to face the loathsome boredom of some moron who persistently gets away with his trollsome behaviour.

That's me done for another three months. Keep the deals coming, Matt, and please whatever you do, don't ever post a link or increase your 'styling'. Hashtag beatthespongers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbert Vervuurt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As little as I care about what you think of me, you should know I was also banned at that time because I said "you don't have to be a prick about it".

I'm sorry that I like at least a little quality in posts, containing a link to the deal and a link to the game. It makes it easier for everyone and it's literally 2 clicks to add a BGG-link to your post.

And again, sorry that I add the link to the BGG-entry? And ask nicely if the OP wants to add it himself in future posts. Sorry that I want a smoother experience for everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Barnes
United Kingdom
Leigh
Lancs
flag msg tools
rvervuurt wrote:
And again, sorry that I add the link to the BGG-entry?

I'm pretty sure no one has a problem with that. In fact I think it's quite helpful
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt McK
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Can't we all just get along?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Wheeler
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
simon_j_barnes wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:
And again, sorry that I add the link to the BGG-entry?

I'm pretty sure no one has a problem with that. In fact I think it's quite helpful

Actually, yeah I agree it is really handy to have the link to the actual game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt taylor
United Kingdom
portsmouth
hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
rvervuurt wrote:
As little as I care about what you think of me, you should know I was also banned at that time because I said "you don't have to be a prick about it".

I'm sorry that I like at least a little quality in posts, containing a link to the deal and a link to the game. It makes it easier for everyone and it's literally 2 clicks to add a BGG-link to your post.

And again, sorry that I add the link to the BGG-entry? And ask nicely if the OP wants to add it himself in future posts. Sorry that I want a smoother experience for everyone.

Mate...youre on the bgg site.
Just type the name of the game in the box at the top of the page.
It's a struggle to write these post on a Nokia 3310 so do me a favour would you?kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
Antagonistic, insulting, or otherwise disruptive comments ARE NOT welcome here.

Please use the icon when you see disruptive or antagonistic comments or any other violations of the Community Rules. This serves two purposes:

1- using the icon will bring that post to the attention of forum moderators so they can deal with it appropriately. We prefer that you not respond to the post directly. Responding invites the offender to continue, and if you respond aggressively you may end up dragging yourself down with the offender.

2- if enough users flag a post using the icon then that post will be hidden from general view, preventing others from being exposed to it.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Show Manager - Steve's Collectables - £13.90 delivered
Show Manager

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SHOW-MANAGER-BOARD-GAME-BRAND-NEW-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.