Subject: Well, it was good while it lasted rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jaime Herazo
Spain
Terrassa
Barcelona
flag msg tools
The game, the mailing list and all the unofficial minis i know about have been taken down, just in time for Warlord to release their official one. I hope you made backups while you had the chance (thankfully you still can thanks to the Internet Archive, but that will likely change soon so go do it now).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Matic
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been lucky enough to get a decent number of figures, as well as a print copy of the character cards and main rule book. Some great stuff there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K G
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
I wasn't born ! I sprang from the forhead of God , as he contemplated a particularly vile joke !
badge
I wasn't born , I was hatched in the deepest darkest part of the ocean , and raised by sharks !
mbmbmbmbmb
there is really nothing from stopping the fans from uploading all the official files here , and keeping it alive here on BGG . this IS an archive of games both living and dead , and the only thing that determines which pile this game goes into is the amount of love and attention we fans pour into it .

this game was designed as a free fan made print and play , and as long as its free , there isnt much WLG or the BBC can do about that .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
GrandInquisitorKris wrote:
this game was designed as a free fan made print and play , and as long as its free , there isnt much WLG or the BBC can do about that .

Unfortunately, whether it's free or not has no impact on what WLG or the BBC can do about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.