$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 117.67

7,135 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
45% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Myth» Forums » News

Subject: What did u get this wave? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eugenio Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
Hey guys, hype it's over 9000!!

I haven't received wave 1 yet cry

Apart from SK and BW, did someone received Quest and item expansions upgraded?

Do you get something more unexpected?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Günther
Germany
Blieskastel
Saarland
flag msg tools
FFFFFF
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Eugenio, welcome to Boardgamegeek! (At least: as a contributer)

I have received wave 1, it's the 2.0 upgrade pack. As far as I understood, I won't get wave 2 anytime soon because I didn't pay extra for shipping. Therefore, it will arrive with wave 3.
I think as a european backer, you should have received wave 1 - the 2.0 upgrade cards - by now. If not, you may contact Megacon about it.

On a side note: People around here usually feel, it's bad practice to thumb your own posts and threads. I thought you might want to know...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew H
United States
West Chester
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
As Gunther mentioned, Wave 1 was the 2.0 rules upgrades for the base game and we received that around last December. Nothing has been done for the Quest or Item expansions yet. Those will be coming in Wave 3/4.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Evil Knivel wrote:

On a side note: People around here usually feel, it's bad practice to thumb your own posts and threads. I thought you might want to know...
lol why does that matter?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugenio Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
Thx for the reply Günter!
Well, I do have wave 1, so long ago. I was asking for what's coming in wave 2.

I know it cames with Shores of Kanis and Blackwall Warrens, streach goals came in wave 3/4.

Also I do have base items and quests upgraded, but I remember megacon said that we are going to have item and quest expansions upgraded, not sure when.

P.S: Understood, thumb up for u, not for me laugh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugenio Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
DrProfHazzmatt wrote:
As Gunther mentioned, Wave 1 was the 2.0 rules upgrades for the base game and we received that around last December. Nothing has been done for the Quest or Item expansions yet. Those will be coming in Wave 3/4.


Did u get Wave 2 and nothing about items/quests expansion was there?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know, wave 2 is just SK, BW, and card sleeves. Nobody is going to get expansion upgrades, add-on heroes, or anything else. That stuff hasn't been printed.

But yeah, like Günther said, you should have received Wave 1 (2.0 base game cards and rulebook) like a year ago. You should be receiving wave 2 moderately soon, *if* you paid extra for shipping. If not, you'll receive wave 2 many months from now when everything else is finally done.

I double-pledged, and so far all I've received is one set of SK, BW and card sleeves. Anyone with multiple copies ordered on the same pledge has only received one copy so far.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
breegull wrote:
As far as I know, wave 2 is just SK, BW, and card sleeves.


Correct.

breegull wrote:
Nobody is going to get expansion upgrades, add-on heroes, or anything else. That stuff hasn't been printed.


Yeah, this is really unfortunate. Cardboard not printed, nor are miniatures made. It'll be done when it's done is the official message with no real indication on when that'll be. I will be much happier once we hear Zibo has been paid and is making product.

breegull wrote:
Anyone with multiple copies ordered on the same pledge has only received one copy so far.


Is this something that's been confirmed was intentional? Anyone with multiple pledge copies only received one? I thought this was simply an oversight in McG communications to Kable. I certainly hope you're not getting hit with another shipping fee.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mistermannindy wrote:
Is this something that's been confirmed was intentional? Anyone with multiple pledge copies only received one? I thought this was simply an oversight in McG communications to Kable. I certainly hope you're not getting hit with another shipping fee.


Not intentional, just a mistake between MCG and Kable. They know it's an issue, and they've said they'll get around to posting an update about how to contact them to fix it, once they've done shipping all the rest of the stuff. I think it's kind of silly to make people reach out to them to get it fixed, when it seems that not a single person was shipped more than qty 1 of any item in a single pledge. But so it goes.

I don't think anyone will need to pay extra for shipping, but it means that I'm giving what I have so far to the person that shared my double-pledge with me, while my group and I are left waiting for our copy, and hoping that we get lucky again with not too much shipping damage when it finally arrives.
2 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
breegull wrote:
...it seems that not a single person was shipped more than qty 1 of any item in a single pledge.


I did receive the multiple sleeves I ordered. So I got three green sets and two gold sets. Just one of everything else, including BW and SK even though there should have been two of those.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rpvt wrote:
breegull wrote:
...it seems that not a single person was shipped more than qty 1 of any item in a single pledge.


I did receive the multiple sleeves I ordered. So I got three green sets and two gold sets. Just one of everything else, including BW and SK even though there should have been two of those.


Oh ok, that's good to know. I've heard reports that even though the packing slip was clearly marked with multiple quantities for sleeves, they didn't fulfill that. So maybe the sleeves were hit or miss, depending on who packed them. But yeah, the expansions seem to be qty 1 for everyone, I'm pretty sure. It makes sense, they don't seem to have used anything but the one kind of ill-fitting box that fits 2 expansion boxes and then leaves several inches of crushable excess headroom.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.