Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Epimer
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I haven't received my Kickstarter reward of Eminent Domain: Exotica and Battlecruisers.

I've now sent five emails trying to chase this up, firstly on 8th August 2016 and most recently on 14th November 2016. I haven't heard anything back whatsoever from TMG to say that they're even looking into this, far less making any efforts towards providing me with the products I paid for.

I'm posting this in the hope of it spurring some response from them, because at the moment I'm feeling pretty ripped off and unhappy with the level of service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey McC
United States
Central Point
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you use the email support@playtmg.com? I was also missing my delivery and they replied to my email the next day and had the replacement shipped a couple days later. In the email, I included my confirmation email from the Kickstarter survey, which might have made it easier for them to verify me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runcible Spoon
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent them a message (I too was missing exotica) within the kickstarter system and got a reply within a very short period of time. Maybe that is a better way to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Epimer
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ophryon wrote:
Did you use the email support@playtmg.com? I was also missing my delivery and they replied to my email the next day and had the replacement shipped a couple days later. In the email, I included my confirmation email from the Kickstarter survey, which might have made it easier for them to verify me.

I have in the most recent email, yes. Thanks for the tip.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Epimer
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Runcible Spoon wrote:
I sent them a message (I too was missing exotica) within the kickstarter system and got a reply within a very short period of time. Maybe that is a better way to go.

Thanks, I'll try that next. They haven't responded to me on Twitter, either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Epimer
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
One week on. No reply by email, on Twitter, or on Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Epimer wrote:
One week on. No reply by email, on Twitter, or on Kickstarter.

I'm sorry for the delay, I'll make sure Barb sees this thread. She should get you taken care of right away.

Again, sorry for the slip up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.