United Kingdom
Winchmore Hill
London
flag msg tools
Lv 30 Lawful/Evil Human Dungeon Master
badge
In Toruk's name!
mbmbmb
Normally BGG admins are really speedy about approving things that go into the submission queue for new content. But at the moment I have a few items outstanding, 4 of which have been there for about a month or so and 1 of which has been there for nearly 4 months.

I've been in to 'revise' them just to make sure I haven't made any obvious mistakes but I think they are all fine?

Is it likely I've missed a thing or is it just an especially busy time of year?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the busy time of year (Essen, and now BGG.Con is happening, lots of new releases and people getting new games).

General note, if you've revised them based on a revision request, be sure that you have submitted them back to the pending queue (which doesn't sound like it applies in this case, but sometimes when people ask about something, it's because they never revised, or didn't put it back in the pending queue after revising).

https://boardgamegeek.com/items/boardgame/pending
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Davies
United Kingdom
Winchmore Hill
London
flag msg tools
Lv 30 Lawful/Evil Human Dungeon Master
badge
In Toruk's name!
mbmbmb
Thanks, I can see them in the pending queue, I'm mostly surprised about the one in from August that I've had no reply on at all. I only remembered I submitted it because I found the photos I took to upload whilst tidying my phone today. It's not a big deal, it's just out of character in my experience!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I went and looked up the August one. It had been reviewed the day it was submitted, but looks like the admin accidentally hit the internal note button instead of the send note to user button. I quoted his note and sent it to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.