Subject: Final content of the various pledge levels rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Enrico
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I pledged at the Conflict Level but I'm thinking about passing to War Chest level when the pledge manager will be opened.

I do not understand now which will be the content included in each pledge level. Which expansions will be included for free?

As an example, is Abyssal Empress a free expansion included in every pledge level?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I understand, you could choose your third faction as you like.

Simply have a look at the Pledge Level picture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrico
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
TheSealion wrote:
As far as I understand, you could choose your third faction as you like.

Simply have a look at the Pledge Level picture.

This is right! But Abyssal Empress is not a faction and in a picture on the Kickstarter game page is shown in the middle of Darkness faction and Bell Crow.
It also says "get Abyssal Empress for free" .... so is this also included in some pledge level as a free expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Pertici
Italy
Certaldo
Firenze
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Abyssal Emperess is included for free with any pledge level, even with the single faction box, as an unlocked stretch goal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Lange
msg tools
Normally just a lurker on this site, guess this perfect time to write something. I made this google sheet during kickstarter to help with comparing plegde levels.

Guess still valied for people that might change opinion on what they want in plegde manager.

LINK: https://goo.gl/n9V6YU
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.