Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Howard Massey
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to playing & painting this crew...

https://www.asmodee.us/en/games/conan/

[ and page has links to other Conan items for those
that are not aware of Asmodee Conan site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kskato wrote:

One notable caveat: the "playing" part is currently missing for all of the add-on boxes. The scenarios which were to be included with each of them got pushed off to "wave 2" (sometime in 2017). i.e. for now the Kushite Hunters are just 3 minis with Overlord tiles. :/

On the up-side, you'll have plenty of time to paint them before the scenarios arrive. (i don't paint, so my Witch Hunters aren't terribly useful right now.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Howard Massey
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
kskato wrote:

One notable caveat: the "playing" part is currently missing for all of the add-on boxes. The scenarios which were to be included with each of them got pushed off to "wave 2" (sometime in 2017). i.e. for now the Kushite Hunters are just 3 minis with Overlord tiles. :/

On the up-side, you'll have plenty of time to paint them before the scenarios arrive. (i don't paint, so my Witch Hunters aren't terribly useful right now.)

Oh yea...
Plenty of painting with my Barbarian level to do.
And I might even get some translation and play of Conan laugh
in while I wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
One notable caveat: the "playing" part is currently missing for all of the add-on boxes. The scenarios which were to be included with each of them got pushed off to "wave 2" (sometime in 2017).

For clarity, it's the figures and the boxes that were pushed back to "wave 1", not the other way around
I think Monolith made a mistake rushing the manufacturing for retail - they should have realized it was abysmally useless without rules to integrate them - but those boxes had been planned in wave 2 for a while !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dystopian wrote:
sgbeal wrote:
One notable caveat: the "playing" part is currently missing for all of the add-on boxes. The scenarios which were to be included with each of them got pushed off to "wave 2" (sometime in 2017).

For clarity, it's the figures and the boxes that were pushed back to "wave 1", not the other way around

Indeed, correct! My apologies for the misinformation :/.

Dystopian wrote:
I think Monolith made a mistake rushing the manufacturing for retail - they should have realized it was abysmally useless without rules to integrate them

Amen to that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.