United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished Case 1 (I won - hurrah!) and loved it. I'm a big fan of SHCD so this is right up my street. I was very happy to hear about the expansion for SHCD as I have been rationing myself on the cases (only done the first 3!).

I'm going to have the same issue with this, I don't want to rush through it as once it's done it's done. So those of you who backed the KS (or just have more knowledge than me), has there been any mention of an expansion or further cases other than what is in the rule book? Obviously they are planning one (they basically say as much) but I know often these sort of things won't get out of the planning stage.

Fingers crossed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lemieux
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed it on KS, but haven't seen anything from them about an expansion. I think they are currently working on a new game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonia
Germany
Aachen
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually they posted a picture of a scribbled notebook with the comment "notes on expansion case"
https://m.facebook.com/MythosTales/photos/a.460518110822668....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Airborne XO
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm writing a new arc of cases :) Obviously though they take time so no eta as yet!

Cheers, Hal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Kenyon
United States
East Point
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hal, I'm working on two as well. Maybe we should correspond?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.