Hide
10 Posts

Conan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about The Wrath of Anu rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Bance
msg tools
My brother and I tried to play today, but something seems off. I was the overlord player, and kept spawning people on the balcony. Every time I tried to get off, I would die due to falling damage. I know you car re-roll but I would keep rolling axes. Is there a safer way down?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank BLACKFIRE
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Perhaps trying the stairs ?

And you can only reinforce one time with the respawn point in the upper left corner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bance
msg tools
Is the balcony attached to any sets of stairs? Or is that upper rail and the top level all one level
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't appear you HAVE to leap from the balcony.
Sure, it's quicker and a helluva lot cooler, but...
Take the stairs.

As to your follow-up question, it seems each space is segregated by a white line. So the stairs should be attached to the space they're a part of.
Not sure what is confusing you (not to sound rude).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bance
msg tools
no its fine. so with how the board is set up the soldier spawn point is like what looks like a beam that is above the upper floor. So is it the case that there is no beam and there is no third floor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the physical board before me, only the pdf image from their website...
But it looks to me like the NW corner of the 2nd floor has the reinforcement spot.
That is a space.
On the balcony, just across a white line, is another. That's the space attached to the stairs, if I am seeing things correctly.
From there you are adjacent to the space IN FRONT of the downstairs chest. Another movement point would allow you to go to the chest spot.

Does that help?
:/
Sorry if I am misunderstanding your question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bance
msg tools
So we are are stupid. The spawn point we were looking at isn't an elevation point at all... it's a street outside the inn.. Rip us. Sorry for wasted time lol. Fuck we suck lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank BLACKFIRE
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
undertaker022289 wrote:
So we are are stupid. The spawn point we were looking at isn't an elevation point at all... it's a street outside the inn.. Rip us. Sorry for wasted time lol. Fuck we suck lol.

There are 3 elevation levels in this map :

The street (1st floor)
The balcony and the rooms (2 floor)
A cellar (-1 floor)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bance
msg tools
yeah we figured it all out, thanks! the way we perceived it was the street outside the door was something above the upper floor to jump down from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it was the high street
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.