Subject: Would anyone be interested in watching a live stream? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Sweat
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
Would anyone be interested in watching my gaming group do a live stream of the games we play? I'm used to streaming video games, but I've actually never streamed any board games before. Just seeing if there is an interest. If so, what games?

My Collection

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quantum Jack
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you do, make sure the players call out, and explain the significance of their moves. If possible, use bigger pieces to show action in areas of the board. Justsilently pushing pieces around may be dramatic to the person across the table from you, but the viewers cant see everything.

I would enjoy watching games of munchkin if your players are witty and dramatic. Mage knight could be fun, if a bit long. Anything could work if you remember the format, and its limitations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Sweat
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
Quantum_Jack wrote:
If you do, make sure the players call out, and explain the significance of their moves. If possible, use bigger pieces to show action in areas of the board. Justsilently pushing pieces around may be dramatic to the person across the table from you, but the viewers cant see everything.

I would enjoy watching games of munchkin if your players are witty and dramatic. Mage knight could be fun, if a bit long. Anything could work if you remember the format, and its limitations.

Thanks for the reply! I can promise you that my gaming group doesn't shy away from being vocal and having a good time. I'd love to share the fun we have with others. I'll certainly keep your suggestions in mind if I ever go through with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melody Klein
Israel
Tel Aviv
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd watch you playing Viceroy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Sweat
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
What streaming service is preferred in the board gaming world? Twitch? Youtube Gaming?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melody Klein
Israel
Tel Aviv
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scottsweat wrote:
What streaming service is preferred in the board gaming world? Twitch? Youtube Gaming?

I've seen livestreams from BGG on Twitch, and from the Dice Tower on Youtube. Youtube seemed to run smoother, but there may be other factors that affected this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.