Jason Kruse
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
No guarantees here but through a connection at a major container/packaging supply company in St. Louis we could be looking at a limited run of boxed editions! If we went this route, it is very unlikely we would have these things ready by Christmas with the exception of the print n play version.

Otherwise, the rules are nearly locked down. I would say we are more than 90 percent done. All 8 scenarios are on the table.

The campaign game will most likely get nixed. It has to do with a non-linear, better variety of scenarios. A campaign game would limit one to either the 82nd or 101st airborne and I prefer to include both.

The inclusion of armor is not likely but i'm not ruling it out just yet.

Recent updates include, hero generation/counters, walls, and a graveyard/church terrain card!

Still left to do:
More playtesting, finalize counter art and even more playtesting.
-Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Frederick
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Great news Jason! Perhaps the campaign game can be an expansion to APL?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Albring
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Count me in for a boxed edition!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kruse
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Pete, the campaign would have to somehow link the 8 scenarios that are currently included in the game. Not an impossibility but for some reason it just doesn't sit right in my head. The scenarios involve both the 82nd airborne and 101st so to imagine that you are a particular leader making your way through each scenario just doesn't hunt. Now, i could implement a kind of abstract campaign device or i could release a separate campaign module perhaps in a historical module format. Just not sure at this point. At the moment i am focused on polishing the rules, tightening up the scenarios, locking down the counter art and ironing out this potential box deal which would ultimately mean i need to find a printer to print copies of the rulebook. So after 6 months in the making, there is still much to do, but this thing is getting closer every day.

Additionally, i don't pay a dime for advertising and never have. I rely on word of mouth for the most part so if you guys want to help a small publisher out you can always do so by letting folks know we're out here!
Thanks,
Jason
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.