Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lex Major
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Especially taking into account the game is unlikely to see shelves forever with the licensing agreement gone between FFG and GW.

Don't know if the quantities are limited, but for 30$ you have two core sets and one of each expansion. It's hard to find a better deal.

https://holiday-sale.fantasyflightgames.com/catalogue/catego...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daniels
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the same reason, I just picked up Relic and it's expansions. 40$ seems good to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Courtight
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They probably cannot sell warhammer stuff once the new year starts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daniels
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dalek5 wrote:
They probably cannot sell warhammer stuff once the new year starts.

February 28th, actually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry L
United States
Stockton
California
flag msg tools
He who games with the most dice wins.
badge
Up with goats! Down with sheep!
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought my second box of each, to have a more robust collection. Sad to see this going out of print.

Watch out, though, FF shipping is pricey. Overall shipping cost was almost $20 for 1 core + 2 expansions. So about $40 for the set (not to bad, really)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Bush
United States
West Decatur
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
At all cost
badge
"Some fights will just get you bloody"
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought the base and expansions for $40

I will be the only one army building and such, is it worth getting another copy of each during this sale?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone from the US is buying please let me know. Shipping to Japan is expensive, but since I do not need the boxes I would love to hop onto someone's purchase and share cost.

Then I would only need you to send me the disks in a padded envelope (and then shipping should be very cheap).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lex Major
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DanielFirestorm wrote:
I just bought the base and expansions for $40

I will be the only one army building and such, is it worth getting another copy of each during this sale?

I'd say a second base game for sure, but for me 1 copy of each extension is fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I already had 1 base and 1 copy of each expansion, but at these prices grabbing 1 more of each made a lot of sense. Also got a ton of BattleLore stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Staples
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up 2 cores, one of each expansion, and a bunch of their novels. Been wanting to try WHDW since it came out and never got around to it. Still have tons of the old Diskwars that I play with my kids from time to time. Looking forward to trying it out finally. Also hoping the range system will translate to the old stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are already out of both Warhammer Diskwars expansions. I guess that at that price scalpers couldn't resist the offer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett
United States
Presque Isle
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Daganisoraan wrote:
They are already out of both Warhammer Diskwars expansions. I guess that at that price scalpers couldn't resist the offer.

I missed my chance at Hammer and Hold, but got the core and Undead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry L
United States
Stockton
California
flag msg tools
He who games with the most dice wins.
badge
Up with goats! Down with sheep!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine never showed. I'm not sure they even shipped (I've contacted customer support.) Anyone get theirs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
it's like an accident that we keep on knitting
badge
and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting and knitting
mbmbmbmbmb
RingelTree wrote:
Mine never showed. I'm not sure they even shipped (I've contacted customer support.) Anyone get theirs?

There are a few threads about this in Discussing Retailers. No, they're just starting to ship now. It's normal. Don't worry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daniels
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of Relic showed up yesterday. Got my shipping notice 3 days after it had already moved across the country and was at my local delivery outpost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Staples
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived yesterday, order placed on first day of sale. Out of town do haven't checked condition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.