48.3% of Goal | left

Support:

Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the bonus provided by the shopkeeper applies to under-the-counter artifacts as well?

And what about the Discount Card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus
Italy
Turin - Milan
Piemonte - Lombardia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to know this too.
We play following the standard rules but I wanna be sure, thank U.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As written, I would think both would work. Each refers to purchasing an artifact, which you are still doing even if it's "under the counter."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've become lazy. I'm used to CGE rulebooks that cover every corner case (e.g. Dungeon Petz, Dungeon Lords, Galaxy Trucker). Now if I don't see a particular card interaction spelled out in the rules I wonder if there is or not
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matúš Kotry
Slovakia
--
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, both of these cards also apply to under-the-counter artifact. But you can only use them to pay less gold (since both say "it costs less gold"). You can't use them to avoid paying the approval token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus
Italy
Turin - Milan
Piemonte - Lombardia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ko3matus wrote:
Yes, both of these cards also apply to under-the-counter artifact. But you can only use them to pay less gold (since both say "it costs less gold"). You can't use them to avoid paying the approval token.

Thank U Matus your King's Golem is an astonishing blast deduction boardgame, we will play it again next week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.