Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Blumer
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in need of Happy Salmon strategies and since there are no current items, I thought I'd start what I'm sure will be a fruitful discussion.

I have played probably 30 games of Happy Salmon and I have never won!

What metagaming do you use? How do I get into the others' heads? How do I channel my inner salmon?

Do you have favorite strategies? Like sticking to a card until you match or are you a rapid changer? Volume -- loud and obnoxious or friendly and engaging? Lots of hand motions and excitement or easy-going and casual?

I need help, I just can't win and I'm looking for a strategy that will take me to the top of Happiness.

Thanks much,

Craig
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
laugh laugh laugh

I think you've already won. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Currie
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Look, honey, he thinks there's honey in there!
badge
We can't all be Zheleznogorsk.
mbmbmbmbmb
Paging
Nick Bentley
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
who purports to have an optimum rate for cycling through cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
wyldeoak wrote:
Like sticking to a card until you match or are you a rapid changer?

Moderate changer.

wyldeoak wrote:
Volume -- loud and obnoxious or friendly and engaging?

Yes!

wyldeoak wrote:
Lots of hand motions and excitement or easy-going and casual?

Lots of hand motions and excitement.

wyldeoak wrote:
I need help, I just can't win and I'm looking for a strategy that will take me to the top of Happiness.

My strategy is 110% guaranteed. If you stick to it, you will win your first game of Happy Salmon before you have played it another 30 times. That's the pure happiness guarantee that I provide all of my customers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.