3 Posts

Mystic ScROLLS» Forums » General

Subject: BEWARE Drawlabs they don't deliver rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Albert Jones
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would not back or buy this game. They won't deliver it, ever, and if they do, it will probably cost more Paid on Delivery. Terrible communication. If you don't believe me, see the Project: Elite page ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most people seem to have gotten their copies of Project: Elite with little to no problems. Plenty of reviews for the game out there already.

It looks like a few people in Canada and elsewhere that are still waiting for theirs to arrive, but that seems to be nothing out of the ordinary. I backed a game that was originally shipping from Greece earlier this year (from a different company) and mine arrived here in NY almost a month after some people got theirs.

Unfortunately, poor communication seems to be the norm on Kickstarter these days once a campaign has ended. That part sucks and companies really need to be better with their communication to their backers. Delays on the other hand seem to be the norm. They just need to be communicated better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Jones
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Their last update was Sept 30, games coming soon. It is now November and no word yet, with most getting theirs late Oct. plus packages were sent from different locations and so have been arriving from September to now drip by drip. Finally, I have been reading of people being charged up to $72 to pick up theirs game. Maybe in the USA this company will simply delay delivery, but elsewhere I feel my comments still hold water.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.