Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Hellsten
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of the game arrived today from a European retailer. As excited as I was to get it, I was equally disappointed to find that the box only contained the board and the rules, there were no other pieces!

I've emailed the retailer to get the rest of the game but was wondering if this had happened to anyone else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was fully complete, but as a general rule it's often better to contact the publisher than the retailer if there's a problem with any game. That's probably what the retailer will end up telling you as well.

Sorry to hear about the bad luck. The game is super fun though, so it'll be worth the wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Gabbert
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That can depend on the retailer (and whether we're talking mail order or bricks-and-mortar).

I got KLASK at Target. When I realized that the reason mine was wobbly was because it was cracked, I took it back and exchanged it at my local store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.