Warhammer 40,000: Conquest» Forums » General

Subject: Conquest Holiday sale rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tanausú Alayón
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some of the conquest stuff is on a crazy discount in FFG's holiday sale. Sadly I live in europe. 3 dollar pack? Sure, that will be 47 dollars shipping please! I'll go cry in a corner now...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Bielefeld
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You forgot to add 19% VAT (or whatever tax your country is charging for imports)

Anyway, they only offer core sets, the two deluxes and the first two cycles - and the second cycle packs are already sold out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanausú Alayón
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
True true! But I got the core as a gift and don't have anything else yet, so that first cycle would have been pretty sweet. But yeah, I'll just pass on conquest I guess, since I don't want to invest into it heavily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up both cycles and both deluxe expansions. I only ever got the core and enjoyed the game but had no on to play with. For those prices I can justify getting those even if I don't get it to the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanausú Alayón
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same situation here, not really anyone to play with. And If I lived in the states I wouldn't hesitate either. I really want to give the game a chance! But yeah, with shipping I'd end up paying more than buying the stuff at regular price here, so conquest will just not be for me I guess. Well plenty of other games out there, even though my core set is sad and lonely!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Tharin
Switzerland
Dübendorf
Schweiz
flag msg tools
mbmb
I sell those in my shop as well with heavy discounts atm. If someone is interested just send me a msg, i ship out of switzerland and cover the shipping if it's a bigger order. (English Versions)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.